Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Datejust (Lady) - Big or small diamond - which series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datejust (Lady) - Big or small diamond - which series?

Hi,

Looking for a pre-owned lady datejust 69173. Understand that the old ones have smaller diamond. The newer 69173s have the larger diamond index.

Can somebody let me know when's the transition? I searched for it here and online but I had no luck.

Many thanks

Erm, wrong forum?

How do I move this to the Série élégante folder? Any mods can help please? Thank you

Comment

Hey,

I m not exactly sure of the transition time but the big diamond dials are originally with those from the 90s onwards should I rmb correctly. Actually it doesn't matter, it isn't like those collectible submariners whereby the dial must match the era.

The dials for datejust are all interchangeable so no worries about it.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks Darkie

Thing is if I'm getting it pre-owned, just want to be sure about the size (and the market price)

But I like how you think about it. Maybe I can get another dial in another colour with/without diamond just to swap it around and make things fun

Comment

Originally posted by rolexnewb View Post
          Thanks Darkie

Thing is if I'm getting it pre-owned, just want to be sure about the size (and the market price)

But I like how you think about it. Maybe I can get another dial in another colour with/without diamond just to swap it around and make things fun
          Personally just get the larger diamond if budget isn't much of an issue. Market price wise, drop me a whatsapp or msg at 96979898. I see if I can help

Haha, no point getting another dial lah personally. Alot of trouble to go change and all. Get a colour you love and stick with it!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X