Rolex Guarantee Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    to the best of my knowledge... only AD can get reissued certificate. what happens is, the watch must be BN. never sold. only then will rolex sa reissue.
    since the watch already distributed to AD with the original cert..but why reissue a certificate? (lost or damaged)

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
      since the watch already distributed to AD with the original cert..but why reissue a certificate? (lost or damaged)
      if this is the case,will the resale or value of the watch not accompanied with original serial certification be affected...

Comment

It might be a display set from Rolex which does not have paper cert yet. And when the watch discon then Rolex post it to AD with a new warranty card for sale. My prediction only.

Comment

if this is the case,will the resale or value of the watch not accompanied with original serial certification be affected...
          Without cert the watch usually cheaper a few hundreds maybe about 300-500. People prefer got cert like buying Handphone. But no cert also can sell la.

Comment

one has to understand that AD are a business. and as such, things get misplaced. therefore, one whose product is incomplete, it is best to rectify the problem at a manufacturer > dealer level. so that they can attain the highest possible price.

you may think otherwise
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              one has to understand that AD are a business. and as such, things get misplaced. therefore, one whose product is incomplete, it is best to rectify the problem at a manufacturer > dealer level. so that they can attain the highest possible price.

you may think otherwise
              make sense to me.. so only an AD request,Rolex SA would reissue a certificate..

Comment

make sense to me.. so only an AD request,Rolex SA would reissue a certificate..
                correct. if we are to request for one, definite no. from what i know, lets say you bought a watch from an AD and 2mths later you lose your cert, you will be unable to attain a new cert thru your AD.

dont quote me 100%, but that is to the best of my knowledge.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

One of mine's a Z series but comes with a credit card type warranty certificate. This is really puzzling. Seems like it's a random kinda thing.

Originally posted by jarren View Post
                  that's normal. you friend daytona is probably 'z' or earlier. so far all the 'm' are card warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                    One of mine's a Z series but comes with a credit card type warranty certificate. This is really puzzling. Seems like it's a random kinda thing.
                    that must be a late 'z'. i think the transition to card is around Z6/Z7xxxxx(+/-). for sure by 'm', all card.

my gmt -c is an early Z with paper.

Comment

OIC. Thanks.

that must be a late 'z'. i think the transition to card is around Z6/Z7xxxxx(+/-). for sure by 'm', all card.

Comment

my gmt -c is an early Z with paper.
                        My Z explorer 1 also credit card guatntee (local AD) with chapter ring too

Comment

My Z explorer 1 paper type and no chapter ring... on the other hand, my Z daytona card type with chapter ring...
                          Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                          My Z explorer 1 also credit card guatntee (local AD) with chapter ring too

Comment

Just came across someone selling a 5 month old EXP bought from local AD in Feb. So I assume it is either M or V.

The picture in the sales thread shows a paper warranty instead of card. Rolex is still producing the paper type warranty now?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                              Just came across someone selling a 5 month old EXP bought from local AD in Feb. So I assume it is either M or V.

The picture in the sales thread shows a paper warranty instead of card. Rolex is still producing the paper type warranty now?
                              Or he bought a old stock?
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

maybe maybe... my wife's EXP is Z and paper too... but bought from local AD this year still getting paper....

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                                Or he bought a old stock?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X