Rolex Guarantee Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Guarantee Certificate

guys,i know RSC will not provide certificates but do Rolex SA replace damaged or old certificate?

I don't think so....

Originally posted by louie View Post
    guys,i know RSC will not provide certificates but do Rolex SA replace damaged or old certificate?

Comment

Very doubtful that they do...

Comment

not sure. i remember a while ago, a fellow collector posted on sale forum a "p" series gmt 2 but with the card warranty....

perhaps he could shed some light.

Comment

Originally posted by jarren View Post
          not sure. i remember a while ago, a fellow collector posted on sale forum a "p" series gmt 2 but with the card warranty....

perhaps he could shed some light.
          now you mentioned,yeah i remembered that GMT too..this makes me wonder if Rolex SA would accept our old paper certificate and mail us new certificate.(of cos we will mail them ours)

Comment

That piece seem like brand new old stock. That's why rolex issue card warranty. Rolex will not reissue again for any watch. Maybe can write in to rolex to suggest. They can made more money by reissue.

Comment

16710 with credit card type guarantee certificate,than 116710 with paper certificate...reissue or ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Ho View Post
                That piece seem like brand new old stock. That's why rolex issue card warranty. Rolex will not reissue again for any watch. Maybe can write in to rolex to suggest. They can made more money by reissue.
                we all know RSC will not issue any guarantee certificates,but
                what puzzles me is older GMT with new credit card type warranty card,and the newest GMT with old paper type certificate..

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                  we all know RSC will not issue any guarantee certificates,but
                  what puzzles me is older GMT with new credit card type warranty card,and the newest GMT with old paper type certificate..
                  i think it is a one off case. maybe that 'p' gmt 2 was with the AD and they sent it back after many years in the safe. so far, that 'p' gmt 2 is the only piece with card warranty that i have seen.

paper warranty end around Z6/7xxx series(there about due to overlapping) and card warranty starts after that.

Comment

one of my friend had a daytona with chapter ring but the warranty is paper typed

Comment

Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
                      one of my friend had a daytona with chapter ring but the warranty is paper typed
                      that's normal. you friend daytona is probably 'z' or earlier. so far all the 'm' are card warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by jarren View Post
                        i think it is a one off case. maybe that 'p' gmt 2 was with the AD and they sent it back after many years in the safe. so far, that 'p' gmt 2 is the only piece with card warranty that i have seen.

paper warranty end around Z6/7xxx series(there about due to overlapping) and card warranty starts after that.
                        me too never seen a 16710 P serial with credit card type warranty certificate...that was first and last.(we know the cc certificate starts in the late Zs) but why did the AD sent it back to Rolex SA? Why not to local RSC if the watch mechanically failed...OR issit it was with Rolex SA,and was released to the AD late...very late.

Comment

I have seen some ad at other country still selling 16710 using warranty cards. some of these are even newer than p series. I saw before D series using 16710 in Shanghai. I believed these maybe left over stock from Rolex.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Ho View Post
                            I have seen some ad at other country still selling 16710 using warranty cards. some of these are even newer than p series. I saw before D series using 16710 in Shanghai. I believed these maybe left over stock from Rolex.
                            left over NOS from Rolex SA...my guess.Because RSC and ADs dun issue guarantee certs..

Comment

to the best of my knowledge... only AD can get reissued certificate. what happens is, the watch must be BN. never sold. only then will rolex sa reissue.
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X