Insuring your timepieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insuring my watch collection?

Is it possible to get that kind of thing in SG? I have a watch collection at home and a weekly maid service. I also leave my watch in my gym locker during lunch. Any thoughts? Am I too cautious?

Comment

you may read the previous posts in this thread.

it is possible to insure your watches.

you have to have home protection plan for a start and then have a add-on for your valuables - in your case watches, for others could include jewelry as well.

to insure your watches to a certain value, you will need to provide the insurer a receipt which has a price of the watch.

it may be easier to purchase a home safe instead. general guidelines will be to get one which has minimum weight 50kg, one with turn knob and key. if you need help in getting a safe. pm me and i pass you contact. several forum members has purchased safe from this person located in the east.

Originally posted by evyo5000 View Post
      Is it possible to get that kind of thing in SG? I have a watch collection at home and a weekly maid service. I also leave my watch in my gym locker during lunch. Any thoughts? Am I too cautious?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X