No announcement yet.

Rolex oyster datejust blue dial $2600?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex oyster datejust blue dial $2600?

Hi, just to check with u guys. Saw a Rolex Datejust blue Dial preown at people's park selling at $3200 but comes with 20% discount whih comes to abt $2600. Is it worth getting?

Got box and paper?

Condition? Age?

I think still expensive..my range is between 2-2.3k lower if it's old

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Got box and paper?

Condition? Age?

I think still expensive..my range is between 2-2.3k lower if it's old
      Appearance wise is still ok! Paper and Box not sure le. Cos I just ask casually. The price tag put $3200 and then the sales lady inform me,there will be a 20% off. Round up will be $2600 which I think is easily within my limit. But I am thinking of not owning it long. Just want to get a rolex first and may upgrade later. So also thinking of its resell value. Can get back 70% will be quite all right.

So u mean with cert and box, the value will drop badly? Possible to get old date just at $2200?

Comment

Originally posted by Datejust View Post
        Appearance wise is still ok! Paper and Box not sure le. Cos I just ask casually. The price tag put $3200 and then the sales lady inform me,there will be a 20% off. Round up will be $2600 which I think is easily within my limit. But I am thinking of not owning it long. Just want to get a rolex first and may upgrade later. So also thinking of its resell value. Can get back 70% will be quite all right.

So u mean with cert and box, the value will drop badly? Possible to get old date just at $2200?
        If less than 10 years old....2200 is still alright

more than that...we hav to go below 2k..

If u want resale value...then seriously...this 1 not great..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Just Sharing

Today just pass by a pawn shop also selling rolex watches at 20% discount. Is is a trend now or just coincident? So I Went in to see and they only have one(01) 6694 series. Frankly, the offer prices was not so attractive.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X