Questions, questions.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions, questions.......

I asked this (selfishly) in another thread but would like to also hear from the others.

With the currency exchange flunctuations going the way they are, and with the Rolex UK prices already marked up around the 10~20% mark recently, will one rue the day one didn't get that piece one wanted at current prices?

Rolex has always positioned itself as a luxury marque that essentially remains largely unscathed from any economic adversity. It has always continually raised its prices, even in times one cannot imagine that it would make commercial sense. If anything, it makes (if nothing but in market perception) it even more desirable.

I remember some years back when I just started working and mulled too long over justifying $5k+ for a SD and eventually passed on getting it, getting another marque instead. Imagine my chagrin now.
    Will I now rue the fact that I got the GMT IIc over the (in my mind 'simplistic and un-comparable against my GP Chrono movement) SS Daytona?
    Given the lux tag extend to a number of other brands, will I rue the fact not getting an AP simply because I 'cannot imagine wearing 20k+ on my wrist'?

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X