No announcement yet.

GMT IIc Price up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just returned from Tokyo. the GMT IIc is everywhere and you can get it for S$8350 (duty free) easily.

so if you plan on a trip there, go pick it up.

Comment

Maybe end of Feb

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
      Yeah, that's what I figured. I didn't think they were getting any more new stock any time soon, after what happened.
      Was told by the SA in cortina that their new stock from Rolex will arrive end of Feb, but not confirmed. Got this information as i was asking about the GV.
      My Small Collection :
      GMT II 16710 Coke U series
      JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
      Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
      Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
      Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
      PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
      BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Where and at what exchange rate?

Originally posted by mcss View Post
        just returned from Tokyo. the GMT IIc is everywhere and you can get it for S$8350 (duty free) easily.

so if you plan on a trip there, go pick it up.
        Yes, you can get the GMT IIc easily in Tokyo but not from the ADs. And not all ADs have a tax rebate arrangement too. Many pre-own shops (like Quark) takes cash only.

The current exchange rate makes it rather expensive too.

Comment

Anyone know the latest price from AD?

Comment

THe list is $9599.
            Most AD now selling at list....
            Some of them are still selling at 10000 - 10500 depending on which AD..
            KHH so far has the best price at about 9.4k if I'm not wrong.

Comment

Just went to the sincere @ Suntec and was told for GMT IIc & GMT IIc TT was sold out & no idea when it will be coming.@ People's Park Complex the shop which is behind the 2nd level ATM the AD quote me S$9K for a BNIB SS GMT IIc 2 weeks ago.Any bro wanna check if there's stock just let me know & I will check for you as my workplace is just 2 mins walk from People's Park Complex.Cheers.Still raising fund for GMT IIc TT.Was quoted S$ 11.6k for BNIB. Happy hunting.
              累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                Just went to the sincere @ Suntec and was told for GMT IIc & GMT IIc TT was sold out & no idea when it will be coming.@ People's Park Complex the shop which is behind the 2nd level ATM the AD quote me S$9K for a BNIB SS GMT IIc 2 weeks ago.Any bro wanna check if there's stock just let me know & I will check for you as my workplace is just 2 mins walk from People's Park Complex.Cheers.Still raising fund for GMT IIc TT.Was quoted S$ 11.6k for BNIB. Happy hunting.
                Sincere now an AD for Rolex? Do they have Rolex at their Duty free stores in Changi Airport?

Comment

I dunno sincere is an AD for rolex or not.Just saw them selling & go in to enquire on price.Airport surely dun have Rolex for sale.I'm able to go in & out of the transit area as I've a pass to go in if they're selling I will have bought it long ago.Cheers.

Comment

SINCERE sells ROLEX?

That's breaking news man!
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sorry all bro paiseh.Cock eyes see wrongly & remember wrongly.Should be Dickson watch @ Suntec City.The 1 next to Balaclava.Last night had a drink too much from Bala.Sorry for the confusion caused. Cheers.

Comment

just bought a GMT11c 2 mths back at 8550k,brand new V series with KHH stamp at watch arena.He got 2 there so my friend and i go Tah Pao the watch and go home.

Comment

Good price!

Originally posted by Osirius View Post
                          just bought a GMT11c 2 mths back at 8550k,brand new V series with KHH stamp at watch arena.He got 2 there so my friend and i go Tah Pao the watch and go home.

Comment

agree. competitive. can consider
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Heard mostly overseas Ad is cheaper than s'pore. anyone knows where ah??

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X