Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the best place to buy used Rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevinhwc View Post
    I still think the best place is here, sg-roc
    No. It's on the second floor.

Comment

i guess the garage here offers great prices.

Comment

Sure. Thanks!

Comment

SG-ROC ! sales forum ! There are many available. Hope you find your treasure soon.

Comment

i got mine from forum. Might b able to save abit compare to 2nd hand dealers.

Comment

There are a few in golden landmark hotel ... Go there look around if you cant find what you want in the forum

Comment

First timer are always attracted by the condition of the watches in 2nd hand shops, me included
                all the watch are done up to looks good
                but after a while, all will realise how much one can save buying from here !
                add polishing in, still save alot buying from here

Comment

Total agreed with some bros that SG-ROC is the best place for pre-own watches. There are a lot of reputable sellers, just search around. Good luck!

Comment

i recently sold a deepsea in this forum
                    the buyer actually offered me a higher price when i told him i had 2 other enquiries who met my asking price, just that they were unable to find time to go rolex center to authenticate
                    he said he trust my watch is genuine based on my posts and ratings in this forum, paid cash on the spot, took the watch and go
                    i am not sure if he took the watch to rolex center that morning, but my point is, such is the beauty of sgroc - people buy and sell base on trust

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                      i recently sold a deepsea in this forum
                      the buyer actually offered me a higher price when i told him i had 2 other enquiries who met my asking price, just that they were unable to find time to go rolex center to authenticate
                      he said he trust my watch is genuine based on my posts and ratings in this forum, paid cash on the spot, took the watch and go
                      i am not sure if he took the watch to rolex center that morning, but my point is, such is the beauty of sgroc - people buy and sell base on trust
                      I have met people like that before, just pay on the spot, no bargaining whatsoever, for the cheaper items, dont even need to check if it works. But of course, due diligence--homework--on the part of the buyer, such as checking up on feedback score and postcount is a must as well.

Comment

Originally posted by misterjon View Post
                        I will never buy at People's Park, I don't feel comfortable to part with my money there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
                          P-------- w------, j------h, watch arena, so many to choose from
                          when you say p-------w----- does it mean precision watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Tawfiq
                            Sg-roc is the place to look out for !
                            Agree

Comment

I think can trust chuan watch Singapore ... Heard service and quality is good..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X