Everose Daytona and SS Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everose Daytona and SS Daytona

Dear Rolexperts, I'm seriously considering getting both the everose and ss daytonas. Can any1 point me the way... as in where would you guys recommend me to look at? what kind of discounts can i hope to get when buying both watches together?

Also, anybody knows how much a pre-owned everose daytona would cost? and where has stock for it?

Thanks guys! hope to hear from yall soon.....

oh yah... according to the sticky post, the everose is list at $42k... is it possible to get discount below 42k? thanksss

Comment

Sama Sama!

Hey bro, I currently have the SS Black Dial Daytona. Am also looking to get the Everose Gold Daytona. Let me know if u can find one too. Thx! Retail states $42 Grand. But after less, i think u can get it at around 35-38 Grand? Correct me if im wrong.

Comment

ooooo nice nice..... maybe we can team up then buy 3 watch more discounts

Comment

Hmmm...

Im looking to get a preown actually. But of cause if the price diff ain't that much. Then might as well go for a Brand new.

Comment

you can get ard 20% off the RRP for the rosegold, probably $33.5k or less. not many outlets have ready stock though.

Comment

ooo thanks thanks... yeah i happened to pop by hour glass at taka yesterday... they didnt have it in stock.... and SS daytona still at a premium... 16k no discount

Comment

Originally posted by Metank View Post
                Im looking to get a preown actually. But of cause if the price diff ain't that much. Then might as well go for a Brand new.
                Preowned hard to find leh... that's the problem

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yeah Preown hard to find..

This Everose Gold Daytona is a beauty. So i don't really think anyone would sell tho. But of cause let's just say for example, that fool bought it for $33,500. How much do u think he would let go?

Comment

Dealer would take at maybe 18-20k? then resell at around $28-30k at least...so that's roughly how much

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Gay.

Damm what a steal.. they earn like $5000 to $10,000 just by eating it in and reselling it. Then why do we have stupid people that actually sells their watch to DEALERS!?!?! Come to me if there's anyone with a Everose Gold Daytona. I give u $22,000 Abit more then Dealer~ Hhahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Metank View Post
                        This Everose Gold Daytona is a beauty. So i don't really think anyone would sell tho. But of cause let's just say for example, that fool bought it for $33,500. How much do u think he would let go?

Comment

Originally posted by japblizz View Post
                          ooo thanks thanks... yeah i happened to pop by hour glass at taka yesterday... they didnt have it in stock.... and SS daytona still at a premium... 16k no discount
                          yup, ss daytona is still going at premium. i believe can get a better price thn 16k.

Comment

My target this year is to own a rose gold rolex , either DD II or Daytona !
                            Really love the everose colour , better than white gold IMO .
                            Focal JM_Labs .
                            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                            Cartier Santos 100XL
                            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Few mths ago ,I saw a used white gold Daytona, black dial at 1 of the dealer's shop asking for 25k nett, sold off in less than a week.
                              Focal JM_Labs .
                              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                              Cartier Santos 100XL
                              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse