Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex from Hong Kong (HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Ricky
    replied
    Rolex resellers in Hong Kong

Anyone here knows of reliable resellers of Rolex in Hong Kong, their address and website (if any)?

I might make a short trip there at end of the year to unwind and maybe buy a DJ, AK or DD.

Leave a comment:

• daan88
    replied
    listed-price is est 5% cheaper than S'pore if you could get it from directly rolex-shop.
    GMT II 116710LN = HK$51,800/-
    YM 16622 = HK$69,800/-

For list price visit :
    http://www9.discuss.com.hk/viewthrea...extra=page%3D1

Leave a comment:

• tomcatf
    replied
    Originally posted by sgpsub68 View Post
    Jus heard from local AD that Singapore has complained abt HK lower prices (due to discount, etc) and HK's Rolexes will be increasing price so the prices will be very comparable to that of SG. Anyone can verify this?
    They always complain. but they don't realise when we buy in here got to pay 7% GST, which is a lot of $$$

Over at HK, tourist don't pay any tax, so the price sure cheaper mah. If HK selling the same price like Singapore after GST, then everyone will flop here and claim additional 7% refund at Airport.

My friend from England came here to buy Rolex, but we went UK to "Shao" Rolex, all because of VAT or GST saving.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Wah I got to fly to HK now man!

Leave a comment:

• sgpsub68
    replied
    Jus heard from local AD that Singapore has complained abt HK lower prices (due to discount, etc) and HK's Rolexes will be increasing price so the prices will be very comparable to that of SG. Anyone can verify this?

Leave a comment:

• tomcatf
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    in garage section, the following BNIB except daytona

GMT IIc going for 9600
    Explorer II going for 6.6k
    Daytona ---- premium

price range of your target is very wide.
    So far hasn't seen any BNIB Daytona SS in garage section or carry in by Private dealer....

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    in garage section, the following BNIB except daytona

GMT IIc going for 9600
    Explorer II going for 6.6k
    Daytona ---- premium

price range of your target is very wide.

Originally posted by roy View Post
    Hi, do you have any shop to recommend in HK and address where I can get a good deal in HK?

Or is any country cheaper? I either intend to get a GMT 2c, Explorer 2 Black or Daytona SS

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• roy
    replied
    Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
    Price diff approx S$1.5K, minus $500+ for the return ticket, u still have about S$800+ in your pocket. U do the math ...
    Hi, do you have any shop to recommend in HK and address where I can get a good deal in HK?

Or is any country cheaper? I either intend to get a GMT 2c, Explorer 2 Black or Daytona SS

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    in that case can consider..... for me it is same deal, cheaper to go to SG and buy, wear back

Leave a comment:

• sys12345
    replied
    Price diff approx S$1.5K, minus $500+ for the return ticket, u still have about S$800+ in your pocket. U do the math ...

Leave a comment:

• tomcatf
    replied
    Is worthwhile to buy a Rolex in HK, your air ticket will be free....
    Last edited by tomcatf; 31-07-08, 10:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    the cost saving would be marginal after factoring your trip expenses, but if you are there on the way, it is no problems.

Leave a comment:

• sys12345
    replied
    Getting a GMTIIc now, its 100% guaranteed to be cheaper in HK than SG. U are getting from an authorised dealer in HK and the warranty is International. As for YM, its cheaper in SG if u can get a decent discount for it. The GMT IIc in US, is still cheaper than SG but more expensive than HK. Unless u are on your way there, its not worth the trip to US IMO.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    i have gotten different feedbacks - some say is cheaper, others say otherwise. i have heard nasty stories also.

my advice, check out the local pricing, then when u there, compare prices. if price difference is no more than 500. come back to sg and buy, why? should anything happen, u can always go back to AD. some will say u can go direct to RSC, however i prefer to go through AD unless i got no choice.

Leave a comment:

• shoobie
    replied
    Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
    Its model specific, which model are u interested in?
    Looking more into the sports. GMT-master IIc or YM. Any idea which country can get better dics?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X