Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    you may like to proceed to any of the authorized dealer to look for datejust models. the datejust models have sizes for men and ladies.

Originally posted by cyril1986 View Post
    I have been searching around in the web for rolex couple watch, but it seems that there isn't any. Can anyone enlighten me on this? as I'm planning to get my wife and myself our first rolex watch on our anniversary and I hope to get a pair that is considered as couple watch. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• cyril1986
    replied
    I have been searching around in the web for rolex couple watch, but it seems that there isn't any. Can anyone enlighten me on this? as I'm planning to get my wife and myself our first rolex watch on our anniversary and I hope to get a pair that is considered as couple watch. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• vincenthoy28
    replied
    If you purchase in Jap, I think it will be 20% off from list price which is a great deal

Leave a comment:

• jimmysm
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanship View Post
    Hi I am new here. Bought myself a firstly a GMT Master 2 2 weeks back and yesterday a submariner. Very good feel of both.
    Hi, Can share the price u paid for the GMT Master 2? I'm looking to buy for my 1st Rolex.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Flystop
    replied
    Daytona is nice but it would definitely be above $11k for brand new or even second hand

Leave a comment:

• Wreman
    replied
    Originally posted by sexyspyder View Post
    Get a sports model!
    Any reason? Some may prefer classic look.

Leave a comment:

• sexyspyder
    replied
    Originally posted by Acheng View Post
    Hi guys what do you feel for a date just or day date as a first Rolex watch?
    Get a sports model!

Leave a comment:

• Wreman
    replied
    I just got date just II one week ago. love it

Leave a comment:

• xxsiaokiaxx
    replied
    Hi Guys, need some advice.

Thinking of getting a Sub-C Black Dial or SS/White Gold Datejust I Black Dial.
    But my wrist size is slightly smaller than 6Inches. Will the Sub be too big for my wrist ?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• azzurri
    replied
    Both are great watches but are priced very differently. It's a matter of preference. Agree with Oceanklassik that "any first watch being a ROLEX is a blessing".

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Personally, I feel that any first watch being a ROLEX is a blessing

Originally posted by jaytanbb View Post

Thinking of getting a BINB rolex from grey dealer here, if everything look alright and watch serial number and warranty card tally do you think i still need to sent to RSC to authenticate?
    Seriously, it is up to you. If you are confident enough and those few features, after verified, can sufficiently indicate to you that the watch is genuine then no need to do the verification.

Otherwise, don't take chances.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• jaytanbb
    replied

Thinking of getting a BINB rolex from grey dealer here, if everything look alright and watch serial number and warranty card tally do you think i still need to sent to RSC to authenticate?

Leave a comment:

• Acheng
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xavierkok
    replied
    Go and try on a few of the rolex sport versions and see which one speaks to you.
    I bought a 10 year old sea dweller for 2 years and I'm still in love with it.

You can consider a sea dweller too cause it has a date without the cyclops. And not as heavy as the DSSD

Leave a comment:

• profzhu
    replied
    that's a pretty sick bonus lol

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X