Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSC - The Absolute Stage of Verification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSC - The Absolute Stage of Verification?

Hi all. I have heard of fake Rollies that are like super grade AAA. Then if bring down to RSC, would they be able to tell if, i.e. the movement, parts, bracelet are genuine?

After all, RSC are supposed to be the experts. But what if the fakes are like of really good quality? And we have to take into account of human errors right?

If even RSC can't be trusted*, who else?
    (*in this context)

In general, no problem
    Maybe miss out a pin or 2.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post

Maybe miss out a pin or 2.....
      Really ah?

Comment

That's a million dollar question that I won't dare to think about... enough wrinkles on my forehead.
        elusive

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
          That's a million dollar question that I won't dare to think about... enough wrinkles on my forehead.
          That's why I think it is really scary. Like 'Cartman' said, if cannot trust RSC, then how?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by cnconline View Post
            That's why I think it is really scary. Like 'Cartman' said, if cannot trust RSC, then how?!?!?
            Simple. ..then don't buy
            elusive

Comment

buy from AD

Comment

Hi all. I have heard of fake Rollies that are like super grade AAA. Then if bring down to RSC, would they be able to tell if, i.e. the movement, parts, bracelet are genuine?

After all, RSC are supposed to be the experts. But what if the fakes are like of really good quality? And we have to take into account of human errors right?
                It's a myth that Rolex fakes are so good that RSC can't tell.

Only reason why fakes will still be fakes is because of the quality and finishing of the parts, they have to keep the worker's salary as low as possible to maintain the so called A grades which you pay a couple of hundred bucks each(including profit of the reseller). How well trained can the worker in china be to reach the standard of Rolex?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by luke ber View Post
                  buy from AD
                  If ts say cant trust rsc, can he/she even trust ad?
                  elusive

Comment

I've heard of people who buy from AD and send to RSC for verification...*Scratches head*

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
                      Singapore AD is trustworthy.
                      Don‘t be surprised that outside of Singapore AD are not.
                      I won't be too optimistic about ur 1st statement on local ad, neither am I pessimistic about ur statement about overseas ad.

I will say trust your own eyes and instinct. I had delightful experiences with overseas AD but sadly none locally which were memorable I'm not talking about price but general service level (maybe I'm not tourist or on their vvip list)
                      elusive

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
                        You stalking me right?
                        ah you caught me

A fake under a loupe = byebye
                        The movement, parts etc cannot be replicated that will fool the technicians

RSC can also; probably use their database to telly watch serial no. with movement no.

Comment

Interesting responses from all of you.... and thanks!

Comment

I wouldn't call RSC the absolute authority in authentication anymore.
                            I had a case where a forummer sold me a watch with 3rd party sapphire crystal according to 5 dealers but was PASSED by RSC.

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                              If ts say cant trust rsc, can he/she even trust ad?
                              No no, I never said that I dun trust RSC. I'm just wondering whether it is possible for fakes to be so good that they are able to pull a fast one on the RSC technicians.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X