Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Steps You Take When Buying Pre-owned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cnconline View Post
    I honestly understand where you are coming from. And I totally agree. But hor, the more I read, the less I know. The more I talk to people, the more confused I get. The more I research, well, the research ends up needing more research. LOL.
    That's the fun of watch hunting and collecting... Cheers
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by cnconline View Post
      I honestly understand where you are coming from. And I totally agree. But hor, the more I read, the less I know. The more I talk to people, the more confused I get. The more I research, well, the research ends up needing more research. LOL.
      Yup. Different ppl have different buying experiences and also have different psychological traits. That's why there's so many differing opinions online. There's no right or wrong. It's hard to say which opinion is more suitable for u so the best way is still to find out for yourself.
      elusive

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
        Can't agree more!

Even buying brand new overseas has its risks. Go to airport too late or queue too long hence no time to claim tax refund. What if watch got stolen when kept in hotel room? Or sway sway kena checked by customs officer when arrive in SG and end up paying GST. There are so much one could worry about.
        Yes.. actually these are very real risks of buying brand new overseas, especially if buying multiple pieces. Lol.
        elusive

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X