Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-C date wheel stucked

Hi Guys,

Have you ever noticed the date wheel in your rolex got stucked in between dates? they say that all you have to do is cycle thru the dates, but mine is a recurring issue. its a 2month old sub-c.

Alain

Stucked as in dates doesn't change or?
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Stucked in between dates I mean....did not fully flip.

Comment

It happen to me.
        It seem like people are reporting this fault in the us forum too.
        I bought to Rsc and they check here check there and tell me a range of technical stuff.
        By right date should snap instantly and date will not stuck in between
        Does it finish changing date at let's say 2-4am ??
        I will pull the crown all the way and adjust the min hand and let it change date a few times. Should be ok for a while. If it is till recurring, then send it in

Comment

It happen to me.
          It seem like people are reporting this fault in the us forum too.
          I bought to Rsc and they check here check there and tell me a range of technical stuff.
          By right date should snap instantly and date will not stuck in between
          Does it finish changing date at let's say 2-4am ??
          I will pull the crown all the way and adjust the min hand and let it change date a few times. Should be ok for a while. If it is till recurring, then send it in

Comment

Hi Yes! it will finish changing dates at 4am. I fiddled it a bit today, manually cycling the dates, and adjusting the hour hand back and forth. this happend thrice already. if this still persist, I will send it to RSC. but not in a hurry as the watch is still very new to need to be repaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
              Changing date a few times might not be good enough.
              It works for me anyway. When the date was stuck in between, RSC took in my watch for 2 weeks
              TS can actually send in to RSC to solve the prob.

Comment

I will be in Singapore this Nov. 29-dec. 1. was planning to look around for rolex watches, particularly the expy 42 mm white. but with these things happening, Im now having second thoughts in getting another rolex. might be an excuse to pull the trigger on the new skyfall AT blue.

Comment

Yup. They claimed they need to monitor.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X