Any recommend of pre-own watches shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dessmond View Post
    This Peng Kwee shop quoted me 6.8k for P series Subdate. Don't even know if come with box and papers or not. Got my brand new V series for just 6.9k in the end. This shop sell thing really sibei Kwee.
    Peng Kwee => Quite Expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dessmond View Post
      This Peng Kwee shop quoted me 6.8k for P series Subdate. Don't even know if come with box and papers or not. Got my brand new V series for just 6.9k in the end. This shop sell thing really sibei Kwee.
      Guys,

Peng Kwee really knows nuts about own watches for sale. I tried asking them about the movement but knows nothing.

Hahaha....big joke of the year. Even ask them on additional info, one statement, not sure.

Comment

Peng Kwee quoted prices excludes GST & Credit Card charges if you are not paying cash.
        People & Life Are Like Push-Up Bra. They Often Parade Themselves With A False Sense Of Being & Confidence. The Underlying Truth Are Often Much Less Tantalizing. - Benjamin L

Comment

Think Peng Kwee (Quite Expensive) should change their name to "Kan Kwee" (Super Expensive).. haha

Btw most of the pretty mei mei sales staff at PK dunno much about watch la... They are there only to attract those chee ko pek or uncles to buy their watches nia. That is why most of their outlets consist of mainly lady sales staffs!!

Comment

Bro , how about Png watches

Comment

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
              Think Peng Kwee (Quite Expensive) should change their name to "Kan Kwee" (Super Expensive).. haha

Btw most of the pretty mei mei sales staff at PK dunno much about watch la... They are there only to attract those chee ko pek or uncles to buy their watches nia. That is why most of their outlets consist of mainly lady sales staffs!!
              I concur - esp funny on the part on the name change LOL
              -----------------------------------------
              ...in pursuit of the next crown...
              -----------------------------------------

Comment

their shop name already say it is expensive liao. in teochew or dialect, it is called pretty expensive translated.

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X