No announcement yet.

Any recommend of pre-own watches shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe need servicing... bothers me much.. must see how they say cost they tell me the movement condition good good... cos abit wierd for a rolex movement to behave this way..... cheapo watch also dun behave like tt.... but hopefully ok la.... got excuse to go and see watch also haha.... and make myself feel better... if not will go rsc for full body checkup...
    相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Its quite normal, somehow I feel that the Rolex rotor takes a little effort to get it going.I have the same experience with all my Rolex watches which includes an M Series 3186 movement and an A series Zenith Daytona .

Comment

my sub also like that... no worries...

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
        Maybe need servicing... bothers me much.. must see how they say cost they tell me the movement condition good good... cos abit wierd for a rolex movement to behave this way..... cheapo watch also dun behave like tt.... but hopefully ok la.... got excuse to go and see watch also haha.... and make myself feel better... if not will go rsc for full body checkup...

Comment

Ok... sounds more comforting ya... was hoping that this Sub can be with me long long time........ No big prob then ok la...... phew

Thank you guys!!
          相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Came back with assurance that my sub is doing ok.... Wanted to get a DJ today..." My Dad kapo mine " but can't get the same service when i bought the sub...... maybe DJ more sellable or i look poor.... or today is just not a good day for watch hunting....

Seems that can never get to buy watch when bring cash out.......... seems like a curse......

Anyway... will continue to hunt for my DJ....
            相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
              Came back with assurance that my sub is doing ok.... Wanted to get a DJ today..." My Dad kapo mine " but can't get the same service when i bought the sub...... maybe DJ more sellable or i look poor.... or today is just not a good day for watch hunting....

Seems that can never get to buy watch when bring cash out.......... seems like a curse......

Anyway... will continue to hunt for my DJ....

Joking bout the " I look poor " part..
              But their after sales service still good la.. at least they remembered me.
              相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Pre own shop Royal Cr#wn watches

Anyone have any experience with this shop at chinatown? Walked Pass their shop this morning n Saw quite a number of Datejust & SUb over there.. Anyone deal With them before?

Rolex Explorer Black (F) sold

Comment

where in chinatown? if in PP dont bother, all carrot one, except K#H watch

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                    Anyone have any experience with this shop at chinatown? Walked Pass their shop this morning n Saw quite a number of Datejust & SUb over there.. Anyone deal With them before?
                    ya would like to know more... skali price better than K#H.... you never know man....

Which part exactly?
                    相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

went to this shop and purchase a rivet rolex bracelet. the guy is not too bad. i told him that if i found the bracelet not to be authentic, i will come back and get a refund. i got him to state it in the sales receipt which he gladly did.

i went to RSC to authenticate the bracelet and it turns out geniune.

do note that im in no means saying that the shop is/is not ok.

buying a watch means doing leg work and check out the pricing. one of other members here almost bought a watch from the shop, however the price was not the price the member is looking for.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

People's Park Complex

Oh.. that shop is located at People's Park Complex aka 珍珠坊.. might go down to check out their stuff again.. btw do u guys go RSC to authenticate after buying?

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                          Oh.. that shop is located at People's Park Complex aka 珍珠坊.. might go down to check out their stuff again.. btw do u guys go RSC to authenticate after buying?
                          depends on whether u trust the shop or not
                          but then again, if u dont trust, u probably wont buy

Comment

yo brothers...
                            this is the shop that's near to the OSIM outlet right?
                            if it is...then it's the guy that i almost
                            was there quite sometime ago just to find out the price of Sub LV as i was intending to sell one of mine...he gave me some crap reply and attitude...
                            if i was not holding back my urine, my stool, my temper, my fist...you won't be seeing him for a long long time
                            i'd rather feed my Sub LV to the pigs than sell it to him...

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy View Post
                              yo brothers...
                              this is the shop that's near to the OSIM outlet right?
                              if it is...then it's the guy that i almost
                              was there quite sometime ago just to find out the price of Sub LV as i was intending to sell one of mine...he gave me some crap reply and attitude...
                              if i was not holding back my urine, my stool, my temper, my fist...you won't be seeing him for a long long time
                              i'd rather feed my Sub LV to the pigs than sell it to him...
                              Wah.. lucky is not the shop i'm refering to...

i'm refering to the shop opp. them.. is a much bigger shop.. with a Nice babe standing outside

Btw i think most of the preowned shop will prefer u to trade with them i guess if ya wan to sell yr rollie be prepare to get chop..
                              can try K#h Watches i deal with them before nice people..

Comment

I have bought a pre owned boy size rolex from Rxy Crown last week.

Must say they have pretty new batches of watches on the showcase. Some very new indeed.

Deal with the ladies. OVerall still okay. Can't say as good as Kxh watches. Price slightly steep but need to nego down quite a bit though.

Variety also not too bad in terms of boy size and ladies watches. Not a submarine fan so never pay much attention.

OVerall would recommend that you include this shop as one of your shopping destination. No harm to do a price comparision and you may find the one watch you want which some pre-owned shops may not carry.

Personally for me, I went to Kxh watches. Like their svc very much too but at that time, cannot find the model I want. Just happen to pop by Rxy crown and bingo saw it at the right time and comfortable price for me to part.

To me, sometimes timing is important too.

Can't say for trade in or selling your rolex to them. From buyer perspective, still relatively good experience

compared to Kxh watches, I still rate Kxh watches svc far better. No doubt about it vs other shops. THumbs up for both Rxy Crown and Kxh watches.

Rolex Explorer Black (F) sold

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X