Any recommend of pre-own watches shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommend of pre-own watches shop

Can anyone recommend a reliable and honest 2nd hand watch dealer? AS I am hunting for a omega seamaster and wondering anyone would tell me the price for the used seamaster........Tks

Pls refer to FAQ section

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=133

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Pre own shop K#h watches

hi very new to this forum need all lan jiao help here....any bro here hv experience wif K#h watches in people park ctr? was quoted $6300 for gmt II F series black bezel wif box n paper oversea AD another pcs is $5980 same series withot box n paper. they seems to be very experience grp of people...any comment guys?

Comment

Originally posted by blacktoda View Post
        hi very new to this forum need all lan jiao help here....any bro here hv experience wif K#h watches in people park ctr? was quoted $6300 for gmt II F series black bezel wif box n paper oversea AD another pcs is $5980 same series withot box n paper. they seems to be very experience grp of people...any comment guys?
        LOL!!!

OK 6.3K for F ser w box/papers seems like a fair deal. You can check the for sale ads in this forum to gauge for yourself also. Happy shopping.

Comment

bought from them

fair and nice ppl to deal with

bought a ladies DJ from them last year...overall a very nice experience dealing with them.

Comment

LOL! was wondering wat u were laughing at... till i read again...

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
            LOL!!!

OK 6.3K for F ser w box/papers seems like a fair deal. You can check the for sale ads in this forum to gauge for yourself also. Happy shopping.

Comment

They have 2 shops there, the other one opposite also belongs to them, known as A.K. Their pricing are reasonable compared with others resellers in that area. Was there yesterday, saw an old couple choosing their day-date white gold.
              Current

Rolex DSSD
              Rolex SD
              Pam 162
              Pam 351
              Tudor Hydronaut
              Fortis 24hrs Automatic
              Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

honest sellers.. bought my GMT fm them too..

Comment

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
                  LOL!!!

lolz sorry guys for the typo error....

Comment

Originally posted by blacktoda View Post
                    Some of them cannot help you coz some aren't guys

Hahaha...anyway...I think price on the high side? Elshan sold his at 5.6k...forgot which series and got box or not.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Some of them cannot help you coz some aren't guys

Hahaha...anyway...I think price on the high side? Elshan sold his at 5.6k...forgot which series and got box or not.
                      i guess the series play a big part ....5.6k should be 99 model wif pin holes...f series is w/ot pin holes...saw some pre own shops selling 7k for black bezel 7.3k coke bezel both f series and tats after discount plus cash price...

Comment

I must say Darren is a really nice guy, with good knowledge and not pushy at all. Most importantly, his prices are very reasonable. I just bought a SS Sub from him last saturday.
                        Will recommend to anyone who are looking to around to own a time piece.

Comment

I shall not comment cos I am not a lan jiao. my neck is not a shaft and my head is not a prick
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            I shall not comment cos I am not a lan jiao. my neck is not a shaft and my head is not a prick
                            for a moment i was confuse, then i realise haahha.

bought a watch from darren as well, nice guy. so far seems that mine was pretty reasonable in terms of pricing. i would prefer talking to Darren, as the rest seems more rigid when neg.
                            Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

I have purchased three Rolex watches from them in the last four months. Very good people to deal with. They will bargin as well

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X