Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tks

Comment

hi guys. i know watches with paper would be better as feel of completeness or birth cert etc. but of course watches without one also is a watch.

the question here is :

1)do you mind the paper named when buying new? mine was named.can we ask the AD not to do so?
      2)as a seller, do you erase the name or address on the paper?

i started to think about it when i view the garage column. is it out of confidentiality then some watches does not come with paper.

Comment

1) AD may/may not name the papers if you request. take for example the AD in perth, one will insist MUST name, the other is more relaxed.
        2) no.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by fatt View Post
          hi guys. i know watches with paper would be better as feel of completeness or birth cert etc. but of course watches without one also is a watch.

the question here is :

1)do you mind the paper named when buying new? mine was named.can we ask the AD not to do so?
          2)as a seller, do you erase the name or address on the paper?

i started to think about it when i view the garage column. is it out of confidentiality then some watches does not come with paper.

Why shld you mind when the paper is going to be your own name when you are buying new from an AD? Yes of course you may ask the AD not to name the certificate but he/she may not agree. Erasing name/address on paper is upon agreement with buyer only.

That may be why some sellers would rather not advertise 'with papers'.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thanks for the valuable input guys. keep the info pouring in

Comment

Nice place to shop...

Good sales ppl,

Been shopping around for ss sub date/ GmtI / GmtII with tight budget....

Been round most of preown shops in town but bought from them as

they made me felt that i got the best! Excellent service and not pushy

Thats most important to me... *hopefully never got Chop too Deep*

Bought a ss sub date frm them.... A.K watch

1st on my list currently for future purchases.

Cheers... Enjoying my Sub ....
              相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
                Good sales ppl,

Been shopping around for ss sub date/ GmtI / GmtII with tight budget....

Been round most of preown shops in town but bought from them as

they made me felt that i got the best! Excellent service and not pushy

Thats most important to me... *hopefully never got Chop too Deep*

Bought a ss sub date frm them.... A.K watch

1st on my list currently for future purchases.

Cheers... Enjoying my Sub ....
                How much did u get your ss sub date for? which series? thanks

Comment

Congratz! Share pics of your beautiful watch if can.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Some of them cannot help you coz some aren't guys

Hahaha...anyway...I think price on the high side? Elshan sold his at 5.6k...forgot which series and got box or not.
                    Think he's got no box and papers... think its a or p series...

Comment

they are very nice people, i have even brought down my watch for them to verify the parts if they are genuine... of cos they charged me... S$30. maybe did not buy enough watches from them. Haha

Personally, think they are pretty nice people who is genuine in doing sales, not like those ladies at "you know where". See you up and down before they approach you. As for pricing, i think they are pretty fair (mkt price). Much more better then "you know where". When they offer, you got no mood to bargain liao...

Comment

bro,i agree with u,im brought 2 watches fr them this yr...they r really nice...price is ok too...sometime i find they sell more cheaper than here...some dealer here is asking much higher..u guys can trust them...haha

Comment

Originally posted by watchfans View Post
                          bro,i agree with u,im brought 2 watches fr them this yr...they r really nice...price is ok too...sometime i find they sell more cheaper than here...some dealer here is asking much higher..u guys can trust them...haha
                          Thats true, some of the sellers here much more expensive than them... wahaha...

Comment

does KW accept CC payment?

Comment

not sure if they do, but for sure lesser or no discount if using cc or nets

Comment

I got a SS sub date "w" series Below $5k from them.

Cos i got tight budget so have to live with a Look New Old Series.
                                相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X