X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for rolex watch deepsea / gmt / submariner

Hi,

need some advice from the you guys.
    i was considering to purchase a 2nd hand rolex.
    very newbie in rolex.

appreciate if you can advise
    which is more expensive, deepsea / gmt / submariner in general for the model.

what are the things that i should look out for when choosing the watch, such as:
    - pinhole (more ex with or without it)
    - able to purchase warranty (roughly how much)
    - dont purchase warranty and go for serving?
    - from the model code, able to know how old the watch or the how old the model?

thanks

You will be able to get answers if you do a search here in the forum.

Briefly, the DSSD is more expensive, followed by the Submariner and GMT II. Watches with 'pinholes' tend to be older thus generally less expensive than those without. But this' subjected to the model(s) in question. As you may already know, some vintage models (definitely with 'pinholes') are more expensive than the newer ones. I don't think you can purchase a watch warranty as much as ROLEX is concern. I stand corrected on this. Yes, you may do servicing with the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) and there should be some warranty given.

For the date of production, there was this alphabet indication to determine roughly how old a ROLEX watch may be. However, in recent years, with the introduction of a new alphanumeric set of numbers, it has become impossible (at least for now) to determine that. IIRC, it started since 2011. You may google for the information easily.

Tx.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I think latest is the G series serial.. which is production from 2010 onwards... anyway all the 3 that you have mentioned are very nice, and anyone of those wont go wrong and im sure you will love it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X