X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon law implement for used watch?

Dear all,

Please discuss Lemon Law for trading of pre-owned watches

8. Are second-hand goods covered under the proposed amendments?

Used goods are covered under the new law, but the law will take into account the age and price paid for the goods to ascertain whether or not a claim of defect is reasonable.

We will be protected by this law?

Omega Constellation 123.10.35.20.01.002
    Shanghai S107 Classic
    Rolex Datejust 116243

文章千古事 得失寸心知

My question is if it is a user to user trading rather than bought from the shop for used rolex, do we need to fulfill lemon law

Comment

I think having everything in black & white is important...

Comment

Originally posted by xinqun View Post
        My question is if it is a user to user trading rather than bought from the shop for used rolex, do we need to fulfill lemon law
        You mean buying from owner? Eg from the forum ? I doubt so, this is personal dealing .

Comment

seriously, i dont think luxury watch are covered until the lemon law. Need to future check on this, I know the 7 days refund bought from retail doesnt cover luxury watch as it only covers time sharing, and sales via direct selling.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          A Crown for Every Achievement
          Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
            seriously, i dont think luxury watch are covered until the lemon law. Need to future check on this, I know the 7 days refund bought from retail doesnt cover luxury watch as it only covers time sharing, and sales via direct selling.
            I read the lemon laws, they put it very generic that covered large ticket items such as cars. The word such as is so general. But I do agreed that lemon law should apply to rolex as well because they are large ticket items and if there is defective you can ask them to repair it.

Comment

Originally posted by xinqun View Post
              I read the lemon laws, they put it very generic that covered large ticket items such as cars. The word such as is so general. But I do agreed that lemon law should apply to rolex as well because they are large ticket items and if there is defective you can ask them to repair it.
              For defective, I believe it is already covered under the warranty.

today I purchase an iPhone from any service provider, immediately the phone is faulty after got back home. I was directred to the service center for used set replacement already.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

http://www.mti.gov.sg/NewsRoom/Docum...%20Release.pdf

for your reading.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse