Please advise.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise.......

I have recently bought the Exp2, 42mm from Berlin, and thought of selling off my Exp1, 36mm. Can anyone advise me what will be the value? Many Thanks.

there are so unknown factors.
    1. condition of watch
    2. available of watch box and warranty
    3. what series of the watch

also if i tell you to sell @ SGD2000, will you?

instead of asking what is the value, why not take the time and effort to go through the sales threads in garage section to have a better gauge. hint, you may want to read the Forum FAQ and learn to search to have better return of results.

if you are hardworking, you may visit the preown shops to see their selling prices and compare and decide what is a value you should place.

if you price too high deem by general buyers, then your watch will not sell. if you price too low deem by general buyers, your watch can be snap up within seconds of posting for sale in a forum.

Originally posted by USER View Post
    I have recently bought the Exp2, 42mm from Berlin, and thought of selling off my Exp1, 36mm. Can anyone advise me what will be the value? Many Thanks.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X