Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all ROLEX lovers & watch EXPERTS! Pls help in answering, great info for all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all ROLEX lovers & watch EXPERTS! Pls help in answering, great info for all.

Hi all Rolex lovers & watch experts, may i know for current market rate now. (1) Who, where and at what reasonable price can i BUY a genuine 2nd hand V-series 3 yrs old black dial SS Daytona in Singapore? Visa versa , (2) Who, where and at what reasonable price can i SELL a genuine 2nd hand V-series 3 yrs old black dial SS Daytona in Singapore?

So u are trying to buy or trying to sell?
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Maybe so that he can buy at the lower price shop and sell at the higher price shop.....and earn $20?

Comment

I've 2 SS V-series, wanted to sell one but wanna understand the market price and where can i fetch the best price.. I bought both from AD Hour glass, tks.

Comment

I've 2 pcs of SS V-series, wanted to sell one. So checking the market price around, bought both from AD Hour Glass.. tks

Comment

Honestly, if you sell your V-series now, don't expect any profit, in fact, values of luxury watches do not stand for the initial first few years. The returns are only good if the watch is well maintained after decades. You surely will make a loss, only thing is cut down the losses to minimum. It may sound strange as newer released watches are priced higher, but that doesn't mean your "few years old" watch can be sold close to new watches and make a profit. Alternatively, I would view the values were "retained", as such you may be able to sell close to your purchase price.

Comment

I think TS just want to know where he can get the best deal for his Daytona. Maybe can try here in sg-roc, shd get slightly better price than dealer or shop.

Comment

Selling here is definitely better than 2nd hand shop or dealers.

Do a search around here and other forums and you will get a gauge of the market rate.

Going to shop will find retail high, take in low.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Tks for all advise given, i'm not looking at profit just wanna sell one and keep only one at reasonable price. Will pose on gauge to look out for best price.. tks again

Comment

Good Luck.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X