Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen this type of Rolex clasp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen this type of Rolex clasp?

Hello fellow SG-ROC members,

I bought my Dattejust preowned and read about the clasp codes which corresponds to the year of manufacture. However, I could not find the code on mine and this is how my clasp code looks like.

The series of my watch is T which is between 96-99 and the corresponding clasp code should be V,Z,W or X. I can only see a S above the crown.

Can someone let me know whether you have this type of clasp code? Is this sn original clasp?

Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/photodsl.jpg/

Hi All,

I have taken another photo with the full clasp. Can someone help?

Comment

S1 , S2 or S12?

S is make in 1994.

Hope this help

Comment

Hi
        Don't look right when comparing to my other Rolex, 1. the registered mark should be inline with the swiss made 2. the 'S' should be higher than the steelinox 3. the clasp No. should be more to the right where the rolex logo is 4. there should not be a any rolex logo
        I remember seeing fake rolex that can be found in JB Holiday Plaza that look like that, I maybe wrong so don't take my word for it, do a search on the net for 'rolex clasp image' or bring it into RSC. FYI did a check against my 6694,17000,17013,16013,16233,16570

Comment

Thanks, Tin Hong and Roddas.

The clasp just shows a S without any numbers next to it and the extra coronet plus the "Registered" mark not in line are the things that is making me uncomfortable.

I have seen the movement and serial number and they are all correct when I bought it. It was just that I did not know that I need to check the clasp code until I read about it in this forum.

@Roddas: If I bring it to RSC and they find that it is not authentic, what will they do about it? Can it be replaced with a genuine clasp?

Comment

RSC is none to confiscate non authentic watches but not sure about the bracelet; but that being said it makes me also wonder if the watch itself is original, best bring it to Top Hour @ Lucky Plaza to get it checked out, I have not brought any watches there before but like some bros said the cost is about $50 to get it authenticated and FYI the clasp and bracelet is usually considered as a set.
            Best of luck mate.

“If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts: but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.”

Comment

Thanks, Roddas. I will bring it to Top Hour @ Lucky Plaza for verification.

Comment

can go rolex service centre

Comment

i can't see your pic clearly because it is so small but i think it's an old stock service clasp. (ie, everything is okay but it would help if you don't post small photos when you need help identifying something...)
                  “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X