Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customisation

Hi bros,

I am searching around for a pre-owned Rolex ladies watch and realise that alot of dealers selling them with custom diamond dial and bezel. They look pretty nice with all those diamonds and surprising prices are around 4-5k region. Question is, will Rolex centre service these watches or will they even verify it? Is it advisable to get such watches?

Usually, the fitting of aftermarket dials and diamond bezels can be 'undone', and restored to the original configuration. Just bring them to dealers like Top Hour, Ebronzeage or Koh/AK Watches and they'll do it for you. But if I were to purchase a ladies' datejust and want it to be customized, I'll make sure that the original dial and bezel are included in the package.

Rolex will not certify nor service such customized watches until they're fitted/restored with authentic parts.

My 2 cents.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
      Hi bros,

I am searching around for a pre-owned Rolex ladies watch and realise that alot of dealers selling them with custom diamond dial and bezel. They look pretty nice with all those diamonds and surprising prices are around 4-5k region. Question is, will Rolex centre service these watches or will they even verify it? Is it advisable to get such watches?
      hi bro,

rolex service centre doesn't service rollie with aftermarket/customized parts.
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
        Hi bros,

No they won't touch it or verify it.

If you are comfortable with servicing outside...why not?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks for the advice so far. Usually these watches do no come with papers, so as a buyer, we we are to do verification, where can we go if RSC is not an option? most of the time these watches do not come with original bezel or dial, so how to change to make it original in order for RSC to verify it?

Comment

There's always the other option. Do verification outside...

If they do not come with the original bezel/dial you can verify outside lor...some offer the service for ard $35 I think.Personally I feel...is trust the seller. Or else you can post your watch pic here and some of the experts can take a look.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X