Looking for an Explorer II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an Explorer II

I'm currently looking for exploerer II. Any idea what the market rate? I'm a newbie with Rolex watches.

Market rate about $4500 to $5000 for those without box and cert, depending on condition. There was an earlier inquiry and forumers have referred the inquirer to a shop in Chinatown Point, Bronze Age. Theyhave one, black faced,
    advertised for $4500. I think it's quite an undervalued watch, so good value for money.

Comment

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
      Market rate about $4500 to $5000 for those without box and cert, depending on condition. There was an earlier inquiry and forumers have referred the inquirer to a shop in Chinatown Point, Bronze Age. Theyhave one, black faced,
      advertised for $4500. I think it's quite an undervalued watch, so good value for money.
      Agree that Exp-II offers great value for the money
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Brand new at list price is around early $8k+. After discount around mid $6k+. Merry Christmas!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

A reasonable deal would be around SGD 4300 with B & P

Originally posted by Frankid View Post
          I'm currently looking for exploerer II. Any idea what the market rate? I'm a newbie with Rolex watches.
          This watch is nice, but quite easily available, so you can try to bargain for a good price. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
            This watch is nice, but quite easily available, so you can try to bargain for a good price. Good Luck.
            Wow, $4300 - thanks for update. My mind was still fixated at $4500.

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
              4.3k is for which series? what the market rate for M series pre-owned with 3186 movement?

Comment

LOL - cannot expect good price and then

Originally posted by cslkelvin View Post
                4.3k is for which series? what the market rate for M series pre-owned with 3186 movement?
                expect to get M series !

To me, the Exp II is just a good workhorse at a competitive price, serial does not really matter to me.

Some may not agree that 4.3k is possible, but trust me, walk into pre-owned shops, 70-80% of them have the watch, and I understand from some dealers that they are not easy to move.......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X