18k gold Rolex Buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18k gold Rolex Buckle

Can anyone advise me where can I buy '18k gold Rolex Buckle' for 20mm leather strap please? I try RSC but they don't sell...
    Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Recall seeing one for sale in the watch tool and accessories section.
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by passion33 View Post
      Can anyone advise me where can I buy '18k gold Rolex Buckle' for 20mm leather strap please? I try RSC but they don't sell...
      Did you bring in your watch head? They usually only sell it when you do that, and buy watch strap with buckle as a set.

Comment

Dont think rolex center sell buckle only
        You may have to purchase the leather together

Comment

Sad to say RSC will not sell it unless the watch is originally come with leather strap but my is not originally leather strap but bracelet. That's to say, they don't bother even someone is willing to pay them triple the $$$$...
          Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

no choice have to try preown shops
            but i guess its rare to find preown straps with gold buckle

Comment

You're right, even they have it and they will not sell it anyhow because they know that RSC don't sell Rolex accessories anyhow also. That's to say, we should think twice if we intend to sell away Rolex related accessories....:-P

Comment

Try eBay or VRF. I would suggest you buy the cheapest possible one as you don't really know if it's original(chances are they are not). Just enjoy it and don't think much about it, you will go back to bracelet eventually.

Comment

right, they protect and control their parts like goldbars

Originally posted by passion33 View Post
                  You're right, even they have it and they will not sell it anyhow because they know that RSC don't sell Rolex accessories anyhow also. That's to say, we should think twice if we intend to sell away Rolex related accessories....:-P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X