I overheard euro is going down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I overheard euro is going down...

and it is going to affect resale Rolex prices. Don't know how true? How about new rolex prices?

Shouldnt have impact on the value of rolex

Comment

When Rolex decreases prices, I'll part the Red Sea..... right now they want to build the Tudor brand to a level of Omega or better, a few years away - yes... but I bet they will achieve this feat ( but on a much smaller scale. )

Their recent releases of 2012 are a sign of their exciting future in the next 5 years.
      ROLEX.

Comment

Dont have feel for tudor
        Give me a breitling or omega, anytime

Comment

Prices won't decrease, just that when we buy from overseas or dealers who bring in from overseas...it MAYBE cheaper due to FX rates to our advantage.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
            When Rolex decreases prices, I'll part the Red Sea..... right now they want to build the Tudor brand to a level of Omega or better, a few years away - yes... but I bet they will achieve this feat ( but on a much smaller scale. )

Their recent releases of 2012 are a sign of their exciting future in the next 5 years.
            Huh? I always thought Tudor is in the same cat as tag, oh my gawd and those mid range brands?
            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Tag should be one tier below tudor, omega and breitling
              Tag belongs to the longines, ball, sinn tier

Comment

If recent years in anything to go by, Rolex will increases prices at a higher rate because they have to compensate for the decline in real revenues due to drop in exchange rate.

Comment

doubt rolex prices will be affected due to Euros going down. luxury goods will only increase in prices!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X