No announcement yet.

Pepsi or Coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My preference is for the Pepsi. It's one of most distinctive watches made by Rolex and is so recognisably Rolex.

Comment

Mine's a Coke.
      The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

Personally, I prefer coke ...
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Prefer Coke
          TT GMTIIC 116713LN
          Sub with Date 16610

[URL="http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=9688"]My Watches[/URL]

Comment

Coke!!!!

Comment

of cos pepsi

Comment

I like to drink COKE!

But I prefer PEPSI Bezel!

Comment

Hi, Had my GMT2 sent to ROC today to change my crystal glass & bezel. Total cost $249 with labour charged. Mine is the black bezel and i want to change to coke colour. I asked the lady at counter that if i changed to coke colour is it true that next time i want to change back, it is not allow? The lady told me tat the black colour is limit stock so they keep it for those with black bezel. As mine is K series 2001, the lady keep asking me if i want my watch to be service, i told her no lah not this round maybe after new year. She gave me a kind of face. Sign, Dont know Y?

Comment

Originally posted by virus555 View Post
                    Hi, Had my GMT2 sent to ROC today to change my crystal glass & bezel. Total cost $249 with labour charged. Mine is the black bezel and i want to change to coke colour. I asked the lady at counter that if i changed to coke colour is it true that next time i want to change back, it is not allow? The lady told me tat the black colour is limit stock so they keep it for those with black bezel. As mine is K series 2001, the lady keep asking me if i want my watch to be service, i told her no lah not this round maybe after new year. She gave me a kind of face. Sign, Dont know Y?
                    I suppose it had to do with:

1. Service Revenue
                    2. Profit Margin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just tot that's what all Sales persons go after

Comment

Between Coke or Pepsi...definitely a Coke

Eventhough mine's an all-black. I tot seriously about changing mine to coke...but doesn't make much sense cos:

1. I paid more for all-black
                      2. RSC will keep my old bezel
                      3. Not certain RSC will let me change back to all-black just in case I regret in the future

But seriously all-black defeats the original intention of the 2-colour bezel, that is half (12-hour) to indicate day, and the other half night.

Sorry, can somebody enlighten, the current GMT M2 only comes in Ceramic? Only all-black? Or other colour combinations available...I'm quite confused by all the new versions

Comment

ceramic in black only
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Seems only all black for now.. but did read about rumours that the pepsi will be out next year.. maybe after basel???

Comment

Ohlins & Cedric, gam sia for quick confirmation

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X