Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it PK?

Originally posted by passion33 View Post
    U should refrain from buying Rolex from one of the 2 hand shop which I heard the watch they sell are rather expensive... I got the news from one of the pawn shop....

Comment

Frankly, u should buy only Rolex and u will never regret...Don't get distract by the shop owner who might introduce u to buy some other brand...
      Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Other reputable brands like omega, panerai, AP also safe to buy, i feel

Frankly, u should buy only Rolex and u will never regret...Don't get distract by the shop owner who might introduce u to buy some other brand...

Comment

Yes they're reputable brand. But when u talk about their resales value, I really have no comment.... that's is the reason why I strongly recommended Rolex bcos its resales value is always there due to high demand..... Just my 2 cents worth.
          Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

guess you could be right

Yes they're reputable brand. But when u talk about their resales value, I really have no comment.... that's is the reason why I strongly recommended Rolex bcos its resales value is always there due to high demand..... Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X