Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Hand Rolex Watch

I'm new here.
    Anybody can recommed me any good & reputable shop for 2nd hand rolex watch?

Thanks in advance!

welcome to the forum. i believe there is a number of threads of the topic you posted. perhaps you would like to take some time to search around in the forum.
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Oops okie tks!

Comment

Greetings! You can check out my collections which have a couple of Rolex which I am willing to part with for the right dollars..
        By the way I'm not a dealer but a collector as a hobby..
        You can view my collection on my face book under "watches jamy" --- or facebook.com/watches jamy. infact I have also a few pictures on my "album" in this forum..Check it out. If u need to contact me I can be contacted on my mobile at 96345673.

For your information there are alot of shops around town selling used rolexes such as Peoples Park, CASHBOX, Monster time, Passion watch, Sunday weekend flea market at the China square, the building next to OG (at Bugis) I think is Bencoolen sqaure/plaza???

Cheers!
        facebook.com/watches.jamy

Mine:
        1) Rolex Seadweller T-Series
        2) Seiko Sports Vintage
        3) Chopard Mille Miglia GMT Chrono
        4) Polaris Homage
        5) Heuer Carrera
        6) JLC Memovox Deep Sea
        7) Baume n Mercier
        8) Helson Skindiver
        9) Hamilton Air Race & X-Copter
        10) Longines Chrono
        11) Meistersinger
        12) Omega Triple Date
        13) Tudor Big Block Full set
        14) Revue Theomann Alarm
        15) BALL EM2 World Time
        16) Zenith Triple D

Comment

Why not buy from sellers who advertise in sgroc garage sales

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
            Why not buy from sellers who advertise in sgroc garage sales
            Highly recommended!

Comment

Same opimion here
              I think sgroc sellers are generally honest and reliable

Comment

You can consider HJ Watches located at Far East Plaza. The chaps there are candid with their assessment and helpful.

Comment

HJ staff are friendly
                  But price not cheap

Originally posted by it0001rn View Post
                  You can consider HJ Watches located at Far East Plaza. The chaps there are candid with their assessment and helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Akiraboy View Post
                    I'm new here.
                    Anybody can recommed me any good & reputable shop for 2nd hand rolex watch?

Thanks in advance!
                    You might want to share with us which model you intend to get. Then fellow bro here might be in a better position to advise u... Cheers
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

Wow thanks for all yr reply!
                      Actually I does not know the model because I intend to buy one ladies rolex for my wife & she prefer with diamond one

Anyone can recommend?

Comment

Sorry to hijack this thread, I'm also a newbie looking to buy a watch. I'm looking at either the datejust 116263 (or the 16263) or the 116233 (or 16233).

How much should I expect to pay for one, assuming with box and papers.

Any recommended shops? My friend was telling me to go to one in beach road, but he's more into japanese watches.

Comment

Sri to hijack ur thread as newbie here. like to ask is ROLEX “SUBMARINER” Date 16610 -$5780 reasonable ? N
                          Rolex Stainless Steel GMT-Master Ref 16700/ E series with paper-$5699 ?

My budget for 2nd hand Rolex is ard $5k.

And I still cannot see what the differ between submariner n GMT master? Which value is better?

Comment

maybe can try to bargain the price down to below $5.5k for full set mint condition submariner 16610 N series
                            for E gmt2 16700 mint condition full set, maybe can try $5k
                            as for which is better - sub or gmt, there is no definite answer
                            if you like diving watches, go for submariner, if you need dual time, go for gmt

Originally posted by Vessel View Post
                            Sri to hijack ur thread as newbie here. like to ask is ROLEX “SUBMARINER” Date 16610 -$5780 reasonable ? N
                            Rolex Stainless Steel GMT-Master Ref 16700/ E series with paper-$5699 ?

My budget for 2nd hand Rolex is ard $5k.

And I still cannot see what the differ between submariner n GMT master? Which value is better?

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                              maybe can try to bargain the price down to below $5.5k for full set mint condition submariner 16610 N series
                              for E gmt2 16700 mint condition full set, maybe can try $5k
                              as for which is better - sub or gmt, there is no definite answer
                              if you like diving watches, go for submariner, if you need dual time, go for gmt
                              Thank you for the advise..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X