Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to rolex..

Hi everyone

want to get my first lady rolex but not which one should i get.

with the budget $7k, which are the models can I get? I like ladies yachtmaster steel/platinum and lady-datejust-26mm-everose-gold-m179175 ..

Thanks!

Hi,

welcome to the forum. personally i like the TT dj too. Are you looking at brand new or preown?
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

U Singaporean? I only know price in Singapore for the lady yatchmaster abt $12,000+ Not sure abt the lady DJ.

Comment

I am looking for a brand new one. lady yacht master cost $12k?

Comment

I afraid with a budget of S$7k, it's unlikely to get those which you are interested. If I am not wrong, even a brand new lady DJ Stainless Steel (SS) may easily cost more. And with the recent reduced discounts, a brand new Rolex may cost more. I suggest you may either increase your budget or get a pre-owned or 2nd hand timepiece.

IMO, a lady DJ is a classical model for all ladies. It's elegant, simple and classical model. If you prefer a bigger dial, get the newer 31mm which is bigger but still subtle. 26mm may be small for some ladies but it's petite. Moreover, Rolex watches are very well-built. You will not regret buying it.

Originally posted by Rainne View Post
          Hi everyone

with the budget $7k, which are the models can I get? I like ladies yachtmaster steel/platinum and lady-datejust-26mm-everose-gold-m179175 ..

Thanks!

Comment

7k cant get bnib yachtmaster ladies
            Can consider ss datejust instead

Comment

Hi, do you think a 36mm would look too rough on a lady? I tried the 31mm and 36mm today, my other half prefer the 31mm on me, but I do prefer the 36mm as I'm a sucker for big watches.

I cant really judge which looks better on me as I'm more biased to bigger watch.

Any advice or opinions are welcome.

Comment

Not really, I guess. Most importantly you have to feel comfortable and like the watch itself. Nowadays, ladies seem loving bigger watches, so do men. There are even ladies wearing 40mm Rolex or Panerai watches. IMO, small and petite ladies' watches are going to be less favoured by women, but it's still considered very nice for smaller ladies' wrist.

Originally posted by RachelO View Post
                Hi, do you think a 36mm would look too rough on a lady? I tried the 31mm and 36mm today, my other half prefer the 31mm on me, but I do prefer the 36mm as I'm a sucker for big watches.

I cant really judge which looks better on me as I'm more biased to bigger watch.

Comment

buy what you like, you are the one wearing it.
                  Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

If u think the weight is not a problem, then go for it.....

Comment

36mm looks just nice for ladies who like big watches
                      31mm would look dressy, 36mm more rugged

Originally posted by RachelO View Post

Comment

I feel that 31mm is nice on most ladies' wrist... It is not easy to carry off a 36mm but if a lady can, it super cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Rainne View Post
                          Hi everyone

Thanks!
                          I bot my wife a 26mm datejust with MOP dial and 10 blinks... looks good on her...ladies all like blinks stuff(izt???)...

Don go for y.gold unless u are 40 and above...r.gold are ok but white one(i.e. steel, w.gold or plat) goes better with young ppl...

Have to see wat u wear to work on normal days then can consider if to get e sports model or not...

Nowadays common to see sg ladies wearing large face watches... saw many ladies out there with their 44mm PAM...

Does size really matters to woman???

Anyway go try out physically and get the one u like best...don care wat other ppl think...ultimately u are e one wearing and u will be happy to get wat u really like...if u can stretch yr budget more, u will have better choices...

Cheers...

Comment

Make a trip down to any AD and try it on for yourself,and ya will get the answer.If ya have a budget,try on e pre own first then from there ya can upgrade.

Comment

Frankly speaking, S$7K can't get you a brand new yachtmaster/lady DJ RG models from AD at all. At best, a brand new SS lady DJ model is still possible after some disc from AD IMHO?

Rolex owner since 2010
                              Previously owned:
                              Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                              GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                              Current collection:
                              Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                              GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                              Upcoming/Wishlist:
                              "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse