price of blue sub 116613LB worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price of blue sub 116613LB worth

Anyone know the price of Blue sub 116613LB dated end may 2012 approximately worth? A friend is selling to me but dont know worthwhile a not?

price of blue sub 116613LB worth

Anyone know price of blue sub 116613LB, G series with diamond dial dated end may 2012 approximately worth? My friend is selling to me. Wonder how much should be the average price.

Comment

you very fast leh. within 3 hours, you selling the exact same model you make inquiry on

Originally posted by watson View Post
      Anyone know price of blue sub 116613LB, G series with diamond dial dated end may 2012 approximately worth? My friend is selling to me. Wonder how much should be the average price.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i think its the TS's friend who is selling
        not the TS himself

Originally posted by triton View Post
        you very fast leh. within 3 hours, you selling the exact same model you make inquiry on

Comment

i saw a similar thread earlier
          did you post double?

Comment

No choice triton, good offer dont grab fast and trade or sell fast. Think it could others that are posting not me lo....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X