• Price of green sub

Anybody know current price of this local and overseas. Thanks
    Dreaming of my first rolex

$11.8K is local retail price?

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Retailed increased? I thought retailed was $11340 while premium was between list to $13k? Perhaps that was a few months ago price, but I think it may not change much.

Originally posted by relac88
        11.8k is after discount
        Retail about 12k+

Comment

Hi there,

I am new to the forum. Looking to buy my first rolex. I am undecided between the Black Submariner Ceramic and the Blue Face Submariner. I plan to go down to one of the local AD to try both and decide on the spot. However, can I trouble the experts here on the pricing for both? many thanks in advance.

Comment

$11340 is the listed price. Is those AD selling at premium.
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

I was told AD selling at premium of $12.6k and always no stock. I think grey mkt pieces at $10k is a bargain. To me I will, buy PI if the price is attractive as there is international warranty unlike PI cars where half the time you do not know if they are fly by night or have no skill set to maintain the car or to honour any warranty.
              PP 5726 leather for work
              PP 5167 for smart casual

And for my Mrs
              PP 7018 IA (Blue face)
              PP 5067 (Black face)
              PP 5067 (White face)

Comment

Originally posted by whiteface View Post
                Hi there,

I am new to the forum. Looking to buy my first rolex. I am undecided between the Black Submariner Ceramic and the Blue Face Submariner. I plan to go down to one of the local AD to try both and decide on the spot. However, can I trouble the experts here on the pricing for both? many thanks in advance.

if u're talking bout black submariner should be around 10+k and ur blue face sub is half gold? half gold should be around 14+k but if u're talking bout blue sub white gold is around $30+k as blue sub only comes in half gold or white gold but not stainless steel
                累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
                  Is there ss blue sub c?
                  Officially, no. But you can change the dial and bezel to blue on a ss sub
                  Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

No way you can get RSC to mod even if you pay for the blue bezel , dial.

It's only possible for those who have access to the parts.
                    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

RSC will take your old bezel and dial,they will not return.
                      if u insist they return,they wont entertain.

Comment

The way RSC practices of keeping original bezel and dial is like robbery!

Comment

i'm also thinking which to get for my first rolex. What does AD mean?? How much does it cost to change the dial and bezel. like that might as well get the black sub and change it to the green dial and bezel. wont it be the same?

Comment

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/43127-...t=abbreviation
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                              if u're talking bout black submariner should be around 10+k and ur blue face sub is half gold? half gold should be around 14+k but if u're talking bout blue sub white gold is around $30+k as blue sub only comes in half gold or white gold but not stainless steel
                              Hi there,

Thanks for the kind reply.

(1) The black is $10+k. So $10500 will be an average amount to pay? I am not looking for a bargain price but more of a reasonable price.

(2) I am looking at the blue face with white gold. Again, $30+ k means that $35,000 will be an average amount to pay?

Thanks for the valuable information.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X