Pre-Owned Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
    Don't mind my question... do you mind paying $4.5k for a 5 year old Exp II or a $5k for a 1 year old Exp II? Actually, I have asked around a few friends who got pre-owned Exp II... They told me it kind of hovering above $4k even for 7 to 10 years old... (depending of conditions, of cos)... so depreciation kind of stop there anyway.. me newbie.. just my thoughts
    Depends on the condition and whether got box and paper or not. i don't mind getting pre-owned ones because it's cost effective
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Depends on the condition and whether got box and paper or not. i don't mind getting pre-owned ones because it's cost effective
      Assuming both 5-yr-old and 1-yr-old have papers, box, certs everything. One older series (older version box?) and the other, the Z-series, paper cert. Both watches have (very) good conditions... usual used marks on stainless steel only.. which one will you get ($500 difference?)

Comment

Assuming both 5-yr-old and 1-yr-old have papers, box, certs everything. One older series (older version box?) and the other, the Z-series, paper cert. Both watches have (very) good conditions... usual used marks on stainless steel only.. which one will you get ($500 difference?)
        If that's the case, it depends on how much $$ you willing to spend.

I'll get the Z-series if the difference is only $500
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

personally, i will get the 1 yr old as in my mind, its a newer watch since the condition is the same.

for the $500 difference, i think it is acceptable.

Comment

Has the 5 yr old one been sent in for servicing yet? If not, it will be due soon and $4.5k + servicing at RSC, not much difference in price liow leh.
            Submariner 14060
            Breitling Colt Auto II
            Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
            Bell & Ross BR03-92
            MM20

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X