No announcement yet.

Nobody want his daytona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy and find a dealer who will allow you to change.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      buy and find a dealer who will allow you to change.
      how much will be the estimated charge to change the dial if we can find a dealer? i've seen once on ebay, someone is selling the dial only for 1000USD..........

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        hahaha..dun worri lar..got another 5 to 8yrs til economy recovers..got plenty of time...
        Originally posted by teo View Post
        If don't buy now next time the price will be higher when economic recover.
        yah agree with bro teo, true economy is very bad now, but if the price is really good, it better to grab it since sure earn in future. and who knows economy when will recovers? can only predict and no 1 really knows. if wait till economy recovers then buy rolex then good luck to those buyers. but i must also said bro feilong is correct, now economy is bad, have plenty of time to bargain, but as i already said, econmoy when recovers is every1 guess. those with holding power and spare cash (does not apply to me )better to hold and in future sure able to fetch much better price in future then even those before the currect econmy crisis.

Comment

Best time to buy a car!! I suspect next month's COE will hover around $2!

I think 1 Sub/SD can provide the down for a 1.1 L with 7 yr loan and 6 Subs/SDs can get you a decent 1.1 L car (fully paid!).

That's why I think investing in Rolex always yield great satisfaction!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X