Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if price is right? pls help

Hi bros,
    went to golden mile and check out the price there. manage to find 1 sea dweller which the lady told me that it is k series and selling at $6500 with box but without paper. Need your advice if it's a good buy and is it safe to get it without paper? Can also advice me if i can still reduce the price of the watch? And anyone of you got a better shop there to shop with?

there is at least 1 seller selling in this forum sale corner at 6.5k with box and paper. if necessary, you can always get the watch verify at rolex service center before you close the transaction.

just my thot...

Comment

welcome to sgroc. imho, no paper, i confirm no buy unless the price is really rock bottom which is not possible with rolex sport models. to each his each. good luck in yr hunt
      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
      "Foreign affections"
      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
      What's NEXT?

Comment

Go to our garage...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

SD

"P" series. Comes with Guarantee card dated 17 February 2002.
          at $6,500.

See:http://www.ebronzeage.com/watches/wa...id=447&sCase=1

Comment

no lah, no papers, don't buy... normally with no papers the value is reduced for that.... so in case u need to let go in future, the value will go even lower (unless u are buying a vintage which is hard to come buy)...

Comment

Originally posted by virus555 View Post
              Hi bros,
              went to golden mile and check out the price there. manage to find 1 sea dweller which the lady told me that it is k series and selling at $6500 with box but without paper. Need your advice if it's a good buy and is it safe to get it without paper? Can also advice me if i can still reduce the price of the watch? And anyone of you got a better shop there to shop with?
              Hi bro, price is definitely ridiculous. The watch has pin hole and worse, without papers. There are definitely better choices available here in this forum.

Comment

Thanks for all your comment. Now i'm looking for GMT II. What is the best deal now? So sorry i'm very new dealing with Rolex watch. Thank you

Comment

Got It! Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X