Where to sell Rolex watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Yeah man, I need friends like that haha. Anyway you are already at the site you can sell your watch.

How much you letting go of that watch? Let me know what price you wish to let go I maybe keen
    May I know what is the retails price of this watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
      Why not keep it, it's a beautiful watch. Your friend will be really happy to see u wearing it.
      I actually have another watch that I prefer to wear it, I also thinking to keep it but just that I'm not a watches collector, by putting it somewhere will not make me appreciate it. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by leorolex View Post
        I actually have another watch that I prefer to wear it, I also thinking to keep it but just that I'm not a watches collector, by putting it somewhere will not make me appreciate it. lol.
        I'll appreciate it I'll never sell it if you give it to me..... thats a promise.
        ROLEX.

Comment

Hi dtctan,

you can refer to http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watch...d-m116333-0003

it's black dial, size 41mm, Roman wording

Comment

nice watch..
            pity that you are selling it

Comment

Hi, if u really want to sell it; sell at SG-ROC Rolex Garage....
              it should give both u and buyer a fair deal.....

Comment

Why don't you post some pics of the real watch instead of a link to rolex website?

Comment

PM me if still available. Thanks!

Comment

Can anyone advise me where can I buy '18k gold Rolex Buckle' for 20mm leather strap please? I try RSC but they don't sell...
                    Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Try bring your watch there and ask, they might sell leather + buckle

Originally posted by passion33 View Post
                      Can anyone advise me where can I buy '18k gold Rolex Buckle' for 20mm leather strap please? I try RSC but they don't sell...

Comment

Sad to say RSC will not sell it unless the watch is originally come with leather strap but my is not originally leather strap but bracelet. That's to say, they don't bother even someone is willing to pay them triple the $$$$...
                        Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

thought i saw some similar thread earlier... anyway, why not try preown shops

Originally posted by passion33 View Post
                          Sad to say RSC will not sell it unless the watch is originally come with leather strap but my is not originally leather strap but bracelet. That's to say, they don't bother even someone is willing to pay them triple the $$$$...

Comment

Why i dont have this kind of friends...?

Comment

Originally posted by leorolex View Post
                              Hi,

I receive a free Rolex watch as a gift from friend, I wish to sell it and it's still brand new. May I know which shop I can approach to sell it? Or is there any website that I can post to sell my watch? Please advise.

Thanks & Regards.
                              can try posting it in here..
                              http://www.sg-roc.com/forums/4-Rolex-Garage

u need to clock min 10 post in order to create a thread there, which i see u are eligible enough with 15 post...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X