Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUB DATE 16610 Link Metal Defect? Second Time Happened AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUB DATE 16610 Link Metal Defect? Second Time Happened AGAIN!

I got a M-series 16610 and the extension link shows 4 "white" tarnish dots as pictured below

It appears something had "eatened" into the metal and cannot be remove by any solution.

This is the SECOND time it happened. One year + back I broughto RSC and they poshished off and sying is a lock-tight solution/residue caused it. But now it come back AGAIN!

RSC bull-**** me I think. Anyone seen such defects before on the extension link ?

Also do they have a replacement for this link only (i.e. not the whole bracelet) ?

i dont recall seeing this before on any 16610. however, i would suggest that you bring to a non RSC technician to seek a second opinion. see what he/she say. then go back to RSC and ask them why it is happening again.

say that you want a 'free' replacement. not sure if they can just replace the extension link only.

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
    I got a M-series 16610 and the extension link shows 4 "white" tarnish dots as pictured below

It appears something had "eatened" into the metal and cannot be remove by any solution.

This is the SECOND time it happened. One year + back I broughto RSC and they poshished off and sying is a lock-tight solution/residue caused it. But now it come back AGAIN!

RSC bull-**** me I think. Anyone seen such defects before on the extension link ?

Also do they have a replacement for this link only (i.e. not the whole bracelet) ?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks 4 the advise bro

Comment

i have never open up the extension link before to check. somemore i now wear nato everytime.
        best to brink to rsc, for me every little thing i bring it back to them. i don't trust any place except them already.

Comment

Is this your daily beater watch? Do you work engage in any chemical/grease ?

Comment

Originally posted by jieming View Post
            Is this your daily beater watch? Do you work engage in any chemical/grease ?
            At most total 1 month a year of wrist time only and don't swim or even wet the watch

no I do not work with oil or grease

Comment

Sent for servicing.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X