Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone buy watches from Beyer Chronometrie Zurich before ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone buy watches from Beyer Chronometrie Zurich before ?

Anyone have bought watches (rolex and others) from Beyer Chronometrie in Zurich, Switzerland ? Do they engraved their special numbers on your watch ? Thanks.

what other places in Europe will be good not including UK or France.

Comment

Germany is also good place for buying watches

Comment

Indeed, Switzerland's rolex list price is about the same or more expensive than in SG. Recently, I bought a Rolex from Beyer Zurich. Only realize when I came back to SG that they engraved a very small markings on the back of the watch. When I called them, they claimed it is their company's policy to engrave a number markings to certified their QC checking when receiving goods from Rolex and other watch manufactures.

If any seniors here have bought rolex from Beyer Zurich can advise if this is true. Apparently, Beyer is one of the oldest retailers in Switzerland with 250 years history. Hence, I am taking their words as truth....

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex_newbie View Post
          Indeed, Switzerland's rolex list price is about the same or more expensive than in SG. Recently, I bought a Rolex from Beyer Zurich. Only realize when I came back to SG that they engraved a very small markings on the back of the watch. When I called them, they claimed it is their company's policy to engrave a number markings to certified their QC checking when receiving goods from Rolex and other watch manufactures.

If any seniors here have bought rolex from Beyer Zurich can advise if this is true. Apparently, Beyer is one of the oldest retailers in Switzerland with 250 years history. Hence, I am taking their words as truth....
          like this no point buying from zurich. guess i buy in germany better.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X