Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orig vs Fake

Dear all,

My friend and I were suprised to know one of the shop here in Doha offer very cheap Rolex YM 36mm dia, SS & Platinium (about 1.5K USD). Apparently, I have verified the green warantee/guarantee card serial number and the watch itself (the card written march 2008), the plastic sticker etc all still conceivable new although a bit peeled off. , I guess it must been on the shelves for quite a while due to wear and tear.. The card seems a bit old too. The only thing we can be sure of original is if the warantee number appear on the ring (rehaut)?

that is a very good price... but i suggest you go to a RSC to get it checked out so as to put your mind at ease.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Does it mean even there is consistent serial number on the rehaut, ROLEXROLEXROLEX it still posible FAKE?

Comment

Yes
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by myjianrong View Post
          Does it mean even there is consistent serial number on the rehaut, ROLEXROLEXROLEX it still posible FAKE?
          why not? some even incl 5 yrs warranty..
          Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

as we are at oversea,..is there any quick and easy way to spot fake or orig?

Comment

honestly, i think if the deal is too good to be true, it most probly is.
              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

since you are in qatar, im not sure if there is a rolex service centre there where you can bring it in for authentication.

when you mentioned, SS & platinium, which part is SS?

Dear all,

My friend and I were suprised to know one of the shop here in Doha offer very cheap Rolex YM 36mm dia, SS & Platinium (about 1.5K USD). Apparently, I have verified the green warantee/guarantee card serial number and the watch itself (the card written march 2008), the plastic sticker etc all still conceivable new although a bit peeled off. , I guess it must been on the shelves for quite a while due to wear and tear.. The card seems a bit old too. The only thing we can be sure of original is if the warantee number appear on the ring (rehaut)?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

everything is SS except the dial..

Comment

the shop willing to return the $ if certified fake by RSC! My friend just bought it at QR26000 = SGD9285!

Comment

yes the bazel and dial is platinium....the bracelet is SS polish..

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                        erm, dont think preown shops will accompany client to go RSC or any other third party to authenticate
                        buyer is expected to go RSC on his own after payment
                        and even if its certified fake by RSC after the purchase, the preown shop can always claim the buyer swapped the movement or whichever non-authentic part after he walked out of the shop
                        that goes without saying... also you need to have to reach an agreement with the seller regarding authentication. how you do it is up to you.

the shop willing to return the $ if certified fake by RSC! My friend just bought it at QR26000 = SGD9285!
                        so how much did you actually pay? usd1500 or sgd9285?
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

sorr caused so much confusions..The price is about USD 1.5k below AD price (QR38,000 = SGD13,570) in Doha..

Comment

so actually paid is about SGD 9285..the reason i raised this is orig or fake simply because the price different from this shop (not AD) vs local AD nearly USD 1.5k...I further enquired the shop if there is another pcs..he said other pcs will cost about QR 29k =10,357..what is the list price in AD of SG?

Comment

If 1.5K too low

9K + still reasonable
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X