Any gold lovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any gold lovers?

Anyone else here prefer gold over stainless steel watches?

I think many guys will think that yg is quite uncle. But it kinda make a watch look more precious. I sometimes feel that stainless steel is quite common; even my kitchen knives are made of ss hehe. Hence I never quite understand why pple pay premium for ss daytona.

Lately gf quite obsessed with the rose gold datejust. Got influenced. Think the rose gold TT datejust looks quite charming in the romantic way; she likes the white MOP, I like the black MOP but MOP is sooo expensive, and they all come with diamonds. The new jubilee bracelet with the hidden clasp is quite chio too. Saw a second hand rose gold TT datejust with diamonds which cost 8K, a bit gian. Also saw a first hand rose gold TT datejust with pink dial, after discount, cash, 9.4K.

Any other yg/rg/wg lovers?
    Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

cant agree with what u said ...

cos since ss is common, then u shd be looking towards a full gold watch.......tt still has ss right?
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I will sure grab a rose gold sub/daytona if they come out .

But since it's rolex cannot get my hopes up too much .
      1675/16610/116234/78240
      Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
      Hublot BB ASF
      PAM 104J
      Sinn 903 H2
      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
      U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Me...I prefer solid gold watch...but somehow my wallet doesn't allow me to..LOL!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X