Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CORRECT!

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    but iirc must be foreigner passport. ie. sg passports and PR not allowed. please correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
      Just a update , got another replacement BNIB 116520 from RSC, Its a totally brand new watch , not just change the bezel !
      Thumbs up for RSC .
      Case settle .

Ok bro sunzhi , the sub Lv should be quite a good buy , last ask was around 8.1k cash from my AD .

hi bro, great SE called and said it's settled so can continue dealing hehe

ok, will pick up sub lv next.

cheers..

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        $8k? with GST?
        Originally posted by Ckay View Post
        Bro Sunzhi, if you talking about a brand new LV with no scratches and manufacturing defects from an AD, then $8k is a good price from my personal research.
        hi, yup $8k with gst, BNIB frm AD, condition dont knw shouldnt hv any defect else dont buy
        was offered $16k for 2 pcs.

Comment

buy so many sub LV for what? ..... IMO subLV no longer command the price it is asking. and to put things into a different light, it is a subbie date with green color bezel and maxi dial surely the price of those differences are not that much
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

buy so many sub LV for what? ..... IMO subLV no longer command the price it is asking. and to put things into a different light, it is a subbie date with green color bezel and maxi dial surely the price of those differences are not that much
            eh, like some bro here said it's gonna worth hundreds of thousand $$ in 30 yrs time?
            nah, the offer is i cd either tk the 2 sub lv at $16k or
            1 sub lv and 1 SD at $16.8k. bt so many comments here saying i shdnt pay above $8k for a SD even BNIB frm AD
            so which offer is better take?

Comment

my advice to u is buy something u like. if u pay less to buy a watch u don like, u end up feeling more miserable as time goes by lor, but if u get a watch which u like, u feel the pinch at 1st, but gradually u will find happiness in future when u know u make the right choice
              Last edited by kenkelvin; 21-10-08, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

Grading of AD

Hi, Bros, after all the incidents here and other incidents as indicated in other forums, anyone believe there are 2nd-tier AD for Rolex??
                  As quoted by one bro, those people in shops deal with watch day-in day-out. their "nose" to expensive Rol is as good as our reliable friends. do u want to believe that they did not spot the defect that our bro suffer? did you ever think of the fact the they import kind of stock that it is not up to standard and then close one eye to sell??? (just question, ok?) final question, where will the so-called "discolored" Daytona go? "Recycled" in Singapore or elsewhere? Bro, why not u let us know, if not all, most of the serial number to avoid this Daytona landed in anyone's safe or wrist??!!!

Comment

Gst claim

CORRECT!
                    Hi bro,
                    Can advise how to claim GST ?
                    My partner going back to Myanmar next week and returning 2 weeks later .
                    So can i ask him help me claim Gst ?
                    But the warranty card is under my name , and reciept also under my name .
                    Is it still possible to claim ? I think can say my partner buy it for my birthday gift and put under my name ?

7% equals to around 1.1k not a small amount .

PM me if its a better way to discuss .

Thanks
                    Focal JM_Labs .
                    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                    Cartier Santos 100XL
                    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

• pls do not discuss illegal practices on gst here.....
                      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• If you are a tourist and you buy goods in Singapore from participating GST-registered retailers, you can claim a refund of the GST paid if the goods are brought out of Singapore via Changi International Airport or Seletar Airport within 2 months from the date of purchase. It is LEGAL don't worry....

Comment

• Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
                          (...)
                          nah, the offer is i cd either tk the 2 sub lv at $16k or
                          1 sub lv and 1 SD at $16.8k. bt so many comments here saying i shdnt pay above $8k for a SD even BNIB frm AD
                          so which offer is better take?
                          my take on this........ SD at S$8.6k......... . confirm the price jack up like crazy. I will never buy SD at those prices. for that money can look to something else nicer.

and why you want 2 subLV for? its as good as buying two sets of shoes

If you are a tourist and you buy goods in Singapore from participating GST-registered retailers, you can claim a refund of the GST paid if the goods are brought out of Singapore via Changi International Airport or Seletar Airport within 2 months from the date of purchase. It is LEGAL don't worry....
                          but there is a admin charge, which sometimes mean that i get hardly anything back from the gov't after deduction
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            my take on this........ SD at S$8.6k......... . confirm the price jack up like crazy. I will never buy SD at those prices. for that money can look to something else nicer.

and why you want 2 subLV for? its as good as buying two sets of shoes

the $8k is an offer price whn getting 2 pcs else it is at $8.2k. nah, buying 2 but will keep 1. have a friend to share with me on the purchase. tks for the advice...

Comment

• Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                              Hi bro,
                              Can advise how to claim GST ?
                              My partner going back to Myanmar next week and returning 2 weeks later .
                              So can i ask him help me claim Gst ?
                              But the warranty card is under my name , and reciept also under my name .
                              Is it still possible to claim ? I think can say my partner buy it for my birthday gift and put under my name ?

7% equals to around 1.1k not a small amount .

PM me if its a better way to discuss .

Thanks
                              to claim for GST refund, you will need to have the SE filled up a GST Claims Form. He will check your passport for eligibility (meaning gotta be tourist with valid ticket departing Singapore). with the form you can proceed for the refund claim in GST Refund Counters (only at Changi Airport and Seletar Airport). They will verify and if everything is in order, stamp on the form and have it sent back to the shop. the shop will issue the refund (after deducting admin charges) by sending a cheque (cash purchase) to the overseas address (as in the claim form)...

so bro, don't think yours possible

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                                If you are a tourist and you buy goods in Singapore from participating GST-registered retailers, you can claim a refund of the GST paid if the goods are brought out of Singapore via Changi International Airport or Seletar Airport within 2 months from the date of purchase. It is LEGAL don't worry....
                                provided one fulfill all the IFs..... stick to that it's fine.....
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X