Need Advise on buying used Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ckay View Post
    At this kind of price, I advise you to fly to Melbourne or Sydney Australia to buy a new piece. You still have enough change for a return ticket for two and 4 nights accomodation at a 3-star hotel.
    I understand that it's difficult to get daytona in australia, no? anyway, tks for the info

Comment

Hi all,

Went down to KHH today with bro Brabus and finally concluded the purchase. I bought a white and a black dial while bro Brabus got a white dial. Overall, pretty happy with the service and the price too. And yah, nice meeting you Bernard

This is a very nice and friendly forum with many informative and kind advise. Thanks for all the help.

Cheers,
      Thio

Comment

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
        Hi all,

Went down to KHH today with bro Brabus and finally concluded the purchase. I bought a white and a black dial while
        Wow...2 in one go. Sleek move. Congrats.

Comment

Wow black and white at one go! How much you paid for both?

So many Daytona at KHH...

Hi all,

Went down to KHH today with bro Brabus and finally concluded the purchase. I bought a white and a black dial while bro Brabus got a white dial. Overall, pretty happy with the service and the price too. And yah, nice meeting you Bernard

This is a very nice and friendly forum with many informative and kind advise. Thanks for all the help.

Cheers,
          Thio

Comment

Bro sunzhi is a very nice gentleman, its great to conclude a deal together with him , he bought 1 white and 1 black , while i only bought 1 white .
            But still given the same price as bro sunzhi .
            Overall a very gd shopping experience , although a bit heartpain . Hehe.....

Now might be interested to get another black dial on behalf of my friend .
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
            Cartier Santos 100XL
            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

No heartpain.... it will bring a smile on your face when you wear it... it will bring a BIG smile on your face when you try to sell 30 years later....

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
              Bro sunzhi is a very nice gentleman, its great to conclude a deal together with him , he bought 1 white and 1 black , while i only bought 1 white .

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                Wow...2 in one go. Sleek move. Congrats.
                hi tks.. sure to enjoy

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                Wow black and white at one go! How much you paid for both?

So many Daytona at KHH...
                in fact they only have 4 pcs in store (3 wht & a black) that's why can't choose a nice serial no.

the price is the lowest among the ADs (tht I checked), mid range of $32k

Bro you are very impressive too
                at your age, i could only dream for a rolex back thn hehehe

let me knw whn you are going to get the other black. i have reserved the pink gold daytona which maybe available in early Nov.

hope you get your link & p/p holder

Comment

No heartpain.... it will bring a smile on your face when you wear it... it will bring a BIG smile on your face when you try to sell 30 years later....
                  wah 30 years later... provided i am still ard and kicking hehe if i do, i will be a very old man

Comment

Ha ha ha...First time I heard ppl can choose serie no. when buying Daytona...
                    in fact they only have 4 pcs in store (3 wht & a black) that's why can't choose a nice serial no.
                    A very HAPPY old man....
                    wah 30 years later... provided i am still ard and kicking hehe if i do, i will be a very old man

Comment

I understand that it's difficult to get daytona in australia, no? anyway, tks for the info
                      yes, supposedly there is a five year waiting list for my AD. wait until ......i have put my name down, and should it arise, ill let you guys know.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Hi all ,
                        Very dissapointed with rolex , i realise my brand new daytona has a discolour bezel , and the bezel also has a very small scratches.
                        I bought it from the local AD here in spore .

So i bring it back to my SE and show him the watch i bought from him yesterday.

He told me he will bring it to RSC on monday and see what they say , before he can advise me .

I told him i expect better service when i buy from local AD, and this is obviously a fatory defects .

Will wait for their answer on monday , and will keep you guys posts.

Meanwhile , any advise from bros here ?
                        Focal JM_Labs .
                        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                        Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                        Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                        Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                        Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                        Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                        Cartier Santos 100XL
                        Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Brabus, sorry to hear that...

Don't worry too much... I believe your AD will help you out

You can check evets' thread "My GMT II woes.. ", he has similar problems with his watch bought from AD too...

Hi all ,
                          Very dissapointed with rolex , i realise my brand new daytona has a discolour bezel , and the bezel also has a very small scratches.

He told me he will bring it to RSC on monday and see what they say , before he can advise me .

I told him i expect better service when i buy from local AD, and this is obviously a fatory defects .

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Ha ha ha...First time I heard ppl can choose serie no. when buying Daytona...
                              A very HAPPY old man....
                              well, hopefully a nice serial can fetch a better price when selling 30 years later hehehe. i got a nice ***888 for my DJ last year.

Comment

Hi all ,

hi bro, that's bad. i will check on mine later, just in case. keep us posted on the progress.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X