X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your prices are already quite near a new one

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
    Hi all,

A friend offered to sell his Daytona's collection. Need your advice on whether it's worth buying:

1. Y-series early 2003, SS white dial, condition good, price $14.6k

2. F-series Jan 2004, SS white dial, minor scratches, price $14.9k

3. D-series Jun 2005, SS black dial, minor scratches, price $15.7k

All watches come with paper & box. I am keen in item 2 & 3 which he offered me $30.3k. He is willing to sell all 3 at $44.5k.

Is it over-priced? What do you think the fair price should be if I were to counter-offer him? Comparing to getting a new set from AD, is the saving worth considering?

Thank you for reading and awaiting your kind advice/feedback.

Cheers,
    Thio
    I think it is better to buy a new one from the grey market. If you want a good price, only the grey dealers can offer you.

Comment

hi all,

thanks for your kind advice/comments. i have decided against buying from my friend as he is not willing to lower his price.

went down to HG today, the price for the black & white dial SS combined is $33.5k (cash or CC, no diff). maybe getting from thm but will have a walk to chinatown first.

cheers...
      may be worth your time to look to PI. they can offer good price.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

daytona

hi all,

thanks for your kind advice/comments. i have decided against buying from my friend as he is not willing to lower his price.

went down to HG today, the price for the black & white dial SS combined is $33.5k (cash or CC, no diff). maybe getting from thm but will have a walk to chinatown first.

cheers...

Hi bro,
        Please keep us update on the status , i had also been looking for a BNIB SS daytona , if u manage to get a gd deal pls let me know , i dun mind getting one , so we have more neg, power .

Anyway , the best deal i come accross is BNIB SS daytona white asking for 15.8k , but watch is dated since 06/08 . But never wear before .

Cheers
        Focal JM_Labs .
        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
        Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
        Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
        Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
        Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
        Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
        Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
        Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
        Cartier Santos 100XL
        Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

hi brabus, that's great. hopefully get more, better deal. will keep you posted.

your mentioned $15.8k is price frm AD or? the best price i've gotten thus far is $16.5k (white dial SS).

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
          Hi bro,
          Please keep us update on the status , i had also been looking for a BNIB SS daytona , if u manage to get a gd deal pls let me know , i dun mind getting one , so we have more neg, power .

Anyway , the best deal i come accross is BNIB SS daytona white asking for 15.8k , but watch is dated since 06/08 . But never wear before .

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            may be worth your time to look to PI. they can offer good price.
            hi... sorry, PI as in parallel importers? anyone to recommend? tks..

Comment

yes. Parallel Importers

hi... sorry, PI as in parallel importers? anyone to recommend? tks..
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hi brabus, that's great. hopefully get more, better deal. will keep you posted.

your mentioned $15.8k is price frm AD or? the best price i've gotten thus far is $16.5k (white dial SS).
                Its a local 2nd hand dealer , so most likely can save the $75 bucks .
                So pls keep me update on your findings , i can PM you my mobile if you want .

Cheers
                Focal JM_Labs .
                "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

Its a local 2nd hand dealer , so most likely can save the $75 bucks .
                  So pls keep me update on your findings , i can PM you my mobile if you want .

Cheers

hi brabus, went to chinatown today and the price is pretty close to the previously mentioned. i maybe getting a pair this friday, not sure whether from HG or KHH. Both is ard $33.2k cash (white $16.2k, black $17k). if you are keen, you can contact me. pm you my mobile phone.

btw, with the new CC type warranty, ds the name and address column has to be filled? is it advisable to leave it blank?

cheers..

Comment

Daytona Selling at $16,500

Hi you can try People park AD 02-22 today they offer me Daytona ss black dial at 16500 but at last i get Sub Lv. happy shopping to you!

Comment

Originally posted by ahdimah View Post
                      Hi you can try People park AD 02-22 today they offer me Daytona ss black dial at 16500 but at last i get Sub Lv. happy shopping to you!
                      wow, thts a good price. which shop is it? i went to KHH bt the salesperson ws pretty firm eventho i am getting a pair. the black was $17k. care to share who's the salesperson?
                      tks...

Comment

sorry i didn't ask her name she wear a spectacle but you can try tell them that guy with a tattoo on right hand buy a sub Lv today around 430pm from you. hope will help!!

Comment

Bro , IIRC KHH can ask them to leave the name blank , but for date they will have to chop .

16.5k for black dial ? Em... interesting pls share contact .

Bro sunzhi, lets go down together, more neg. power .haha.....
                          Focal JM_Labs .
                          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

daytona

Bro , IIRC KHH can ask them to leave the name blank , but for date they will have to chop .

16.5k for black dial ? Em... interesting pls share contact .

Bro sunzhi, lets go down together, more neg. power .haha.....
                            yup, that could be done. date chop but name blank. i have pmed you the latest offer from thm. i am going down this friday afternoon, probably 3-5.

Comment

Someone just offered me a BNIB Daytona White for 14.5k

yup, that could be done. date chop but name blank. i have pmed you the latest offer from thm. i am going down this friday afternoon, probably 3-5.
                              Bought by someone but never used - seals all intact - full b & p. I am now thinking whether to take it. I think Z series.

Comment

At this kind of price, I advise you to fly to Melbourne or Sydney Australia to buy a new piece. You still have enough change for a return ticket for two and 4 nights accomodation at a 3-star hotel.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X