Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady rolex recommendation.. bro n sis pls advise :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady rolex recommendation.. bro n sis pls advise :)

Dear bro n sis,

hi to everyone, i am new in this forum and of course new in rolex.
    my mum and i had once went together to see some rolex watches few month back ago. i knew in my heart that she can afford it but she chose not to buy it, i can sense that she is in love with it. she is a very thrifty mum because of our family. i wanted to surprise her and also reward her for being a very good mum all this years. i am actually looking to buy a lady rolex for my mum's birthday next year Jan. my budget is 2-4.5k preowned or new(i think is impossible) rolex. can any kind bro or sis advise what model can i be looking at? cheers

many thanks in advance

I think for your budget, you can only look at the pre-owned ones. As for which model(s), it is not easy to give any recommendations because ROLEX has a wide range of klassik models in numerous designs that you can choose from. You will have to limit your choices by categories before moving on. Try asking yourself first, what dial size you want, ie 26mm or 31mm? Followed by the dial color, type/tone of metals, etc.

You may want to plough the forum's sales sections to get some ideas and/or make visits to some of the pre-owned watch shops/dealers to enquire. Some of the forum advertisers have extensive collections of such pre-owned models that you may like.

Happy shopping
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thank you very much for your advise, i will try to shop around for more ans. cheers

Comment

thank you for your advise, i will shop around for more ans. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          I think for your budget, you can only look at the pre-owned ones. As for which model(s), it is not easy to give any recommendations because ROLEX has a wide range of klassik models in numerous designs that you can choose from. You will have to limit your choices by categories before moving on. Try asking yourself first, what dial size you want, ie 26mm or 31mm? Followed by the dial color, type/tone of metals, etc.

You may want to plough the forum's sales sections to get some ideas and/or make visits to some of the pre-owned watch shops/dealers to enquire. Some of the forum advertisers have extensive collections of such pre-owned models that you may like.

Happy shopping
          I also think so.

Comment

Hi kehks have you found something for your mum already? What have you decided on?

Comment

U may want to consider a Rolex Air king

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X