Rolex Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Tools

Hey Bros, i'm interested in reading up sites on opening of Rolex caseback, best if there is a step by step pics illustration on 'how to' and the view of all the basic tools use on Rolex watches. And website on getting this reliable tools..reliable as in, there is a different between a china made screwdriver as compared to a well known brand screwdriver.. Can anyone advise?
    Last edited by SeaRolex; 01-10-08, 11:47 AM.
    There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

some industries in china can produce what i call 3 different level quality goods. they can produce low-end, middle-end and high-end. most people perceive china made goods are inferior but does not necessary be the case all the time. so it depends what kind of quality the tool is made of.

better for those who had purchased and used such tools to comment.

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
    there is a different between a china made screwdriver as compared to a well known brand screwdriver.. Can anyone advise?
    Last edited by triton; 01-10-08, 09:58 PM.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      some industries in china can produce what i call 3 different level quality goods. they can produce low-end, middle-end and high-end. most people perceive china made goods are inferior but does not necessary be the case all the time. so it depends what kind of quality the tool is made of.

better for those who had purchased and used such tools to comment.
      very true. majority of china made products are low end. WHY? because they fight purely on price, with total disregard for quality.

those who are prepared to pay abit more (or shop smart) can find that "good" chinese tools can be found at very reasonable prices.

I have not purchased any china watch tools, so i am in no position to comment.

however i will quote one incident where i needed a motor. it boiled down to two motors one from germany and one from china. both claimed identical specs, and price was different. so in the end gamble on china one, and it was still running OK. why? because the quality was there, and not neglected. price wise? it was more expensive then the typical motor from china, but alot less then from europe.

of course, like i say with all things, YMMV.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X