need expert advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need expert advice

Hi all bros and sis,I notice the wording "rolex" and "datejust" on my computer face dial looks like its a seperate piece of metal paste on the dial,but I saw some of the computer face on sale at some preowned shop the wording is flushed with the surface of the dial,like its engraved on it.I can only find one pic of the wording flushed with the dial,the other pic I can't managed to find, I wonder if all those senior bros know what I'm talking about?Please advise me on the difference of the two.Thanks alot
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Tomo View Post
    Hi all bros and sis,I notice the wording "rolex" and "datejust" on my computer face dial looks like its a seperate piece of metal paste on the dial,but I saw some of the computer face on sale at some preowned shop the wording is flushed with the surface of the dial,like its engraved on it.I can only find one pic of the wording flushed with the dial,the other pic I can't managed to find, I wonder if all those senior bros know what I'm talking about?Please advise me on the difference of the two.Thanks alot

If I am not wrong..the older 1s are separate piece of metal pasted on it...then the newer 1s are printed on the dial. Correct me if I am wrong

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks for the advice,so they are basically the same model,just that newer model is printed instead of pasted?how about price difference?I find the newer model more nicer as the wording is flushed,so maybe I'll take mine to a preowned shop to exchange to a newer model,may have to top up abit I think.

Comment

Nice watch you have there, with many many glitter
        Last edited by triton; 02-10-08, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomo View Post
          Thanks for the advice,so they are basically the same model,just that newer model is printed instead of pasted?how about price difference?I find the newer model more nicer as the wording is flushed,so maybe I'll take mine to a preowned shop to exchange to a newer model,may have to top up abit I think.
          No I believe it's different...like for example...

16234 and 116234...116234 is newer model with the newer bracelet and probably this new dial.

Top up may cost up to ard $700++ I feel it's not worth it...live with it la

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X