Rolex Price Changes Over the Years Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Price Changes Over the Years Chart

Very useful ink on how the prices has changed over the years! Enjoy anlysing over the weekend. TGIF!

http://minus4plus6.com/PriceEvolution.htm
    His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Thanks for sharing!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see the prices during the earlier years. I wish I was around then to buy a few pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
      Thanks for sharing!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see the prices during the earlier years. I wish I was around then to buy a few pieces.
      Well, you can say the same thing about prices of property and everything else. If all us have the money we have now during 30 or 40 years ago, the prices wouldn't be like that.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Well based on the earlier days, the currency is big, back in the old days, 1c can be used quite a fair bid to buy things to play or eat lor.. 50c can have a ride in taxi too.. ha ha

Thanks for sharing!

Current
        ------------
        SS Rolex OysterDate Precision 6694
        SS Rolex Explorer II 16570 (White)
        SS Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 (Black)

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Ice Kachang only cost 10 cents back then, but now 2 dollars, which is like 200% jump. Use this as a factor on those past prices, I think you will feel better. :P

Comment

I wish I had a time machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Milgauss74 View Post
              Ice Kachang only cost 10 cents back then, but now 2 dollars, which is like 200% jump. Use this as a factor on those past prices, I think you will feel better. :P
              Uhmmm... Actually 10 cents to 2 dollars is 2000% jump, not 200%. :P
              The most expensive preowned watch purchase is the cheapest that is fake.

Comment

My favourite to keep and hold is daytona, GMTII and sub. The 3 best watch in rolex collection. Deepsea is nice too but too big for my hand. I only buy what i like and 10 years from now daytona SS might be worth far more than now.

Comment

Why only Daytona price will shoot in 10years time?

Any specific reason/s? Black/White dial?

Thanks
                  Those who care won't need your explanation, those who need explanation probably won't believe you

Comment

Wow, interesting chart...so its true that Rolex prices never come down, despite economic downturn or recession.

Comment

the difference in prices are really super drastic! too bad my father didnt buy more during his time..

Comment

Originally posted by cheryl17 View Post
                        the difference in prices are really super drastic! too bad my father didnt buy more during his time..
                        And now you are buying more for your children.
                        They will thanks you when grown up and keep it for your grand children.

+$+$+$+$$+$$+$$$+$$$.........

Comment

this is interting...thks for sharing.
                          Garage

1. Mido
                          2. Cyma
                          3. Rolex 16610
                          4. frederique constant

Comment

Thanks for this

Comment

Brand gets more and more attention ,gets obviously much higher volume of sales and responds to market strategy. Prices up.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X