This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Triton: Regarding "flaking"

In reply to your question in the locked thread "Disappointment". I think I will buy at a price that I committed to earlier even if I happen to find a cheaper piece along the way. That is the correct thing to do.

You were certainly encouraging "flaking" by the scenario you described earlier - (not the sick man/chemotherapy scenario please ).

By the way, locking the thread does not change the fact that you did encourage "flaking". Not right lah...........

First of all, I did not lock the thread. So stop your accusation. Get your facts correct first

Secondly, where did i encourage 'flaking'? i just post views of buyers and scenarios. so kindly do not accused me that im encouraging flaking. can these buyers be sellers as well?

may i also quote you, "I think i will" buy means you are not 100% committed as well. so there is a possibility that you may back off the deal as well

i rest my case. thank you.

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
    In reply to your question in the locked thread "Disappointment". I think I will buy at a price that I committed to earlier even if I happen to find a cheaper piece along the way. That is the correct thing to do.

You were certainly encouraging "flaking" by the scenario you described earlier - (not the sick man/chemotherapy scenario please ).

By the way, locking the thread does not change the fact that you did encourage "flaking". Not right lah...........
    Last edited by triton; 26-09-08, 07:17 PM.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Sua la, hiar-di. Peace liao la. There's some kinda' rules of engagement (ROE) for sales transaction in the forum so just go along tat guide. If nt, sellers to state each n every details/conditions so as to rid off any possible misunderstanding. Again, make love, nt war !

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        This has gotten out of hand already....thread will be closed.

I believe this is not the answers that TS wanted.
        Please check before you accuse people. It was closed by ME! I said it was had went out of hand...with this thread up...you just confirmed that it went out of hand

Chill..man

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

My 2 cents worths...Triton is stating facts and in no way encouraging "flaking". You have to give the benefits of doubts to the buyer/s reasons for backing out a deal, be it genuine or fake. Nothing is commited between both the seller and buyer until the goods/money is exchanged. That is a deal. For a seller to seal a deal based on a verbal commitment is not a experienced seller. Go to a pre-owned shop and tell the owner, "I will buy this watch at the price you quoted, please reserve for me." Do you think the shop will honour your word and keep the watch for you? Yes, if you place deposit. No if you just commit verbally.
          This is a free market. Every buyer has the right to back out a deal, if he finds that it is not a good deal...or he found a better deal (at the very least he has to inform the seller that he is backing out).
          Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
          Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
          Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
          Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
          Rolex Air-King 114200 M
          Omega SeaMaster
          Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Just let this rest. Seems that each of us have different point of views and some of us will never come to a common understanding. Let's agree to disagree and let it rest...OK.

Comment

Ejaan, Oceanklassik & william I think you have great potential to be moderators

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
              Just let this rest. Seems that each of us have different point of views and some of us will never come to a common understanding. Let's agree to disagree and let it rest...OK.
              I sincerely find you very mature and dignified in your approaches.
              Last edited by Reborn; 27-09-08, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I sincerely find you very mature and dignified in your approaches.
                Where's the mod??? Wanna close this thread so we can start talking more serious stuff??
                TT D GMTII
                SS Z ExpII
                TT M Sub
                SS M Milgauss

Looking BNIB SS Z/M SD

Comment

no eyes see... due to insincere buyers/sellers cos a misunderstanding here...
                  HUAT AH!!!

Comment

hey Bros.... move on ... let's spend our weekend well, nice and easy!
                    There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X