Help Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Help!!

Hi Guys, needed advise badly. My mum's rolex went servicing by an un-authorised dealer just because she wants to save some money. And what happen is that later on she found out that some of her parts has been replaced and now it has no value liao.. The culprit has denied any allegation on him.
    Is there anyway for her to do a replacement of the fake parts back to a genuine part??
    And any highly recommended watch to do this kind of service??

Your advise is much appreciated.. Thanks..

first like to find out how did you/your mum found out about the fake parts?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

2nd is who is the un-authorised dealer?
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

which shop??

Comment

Originally posted by lucius View Post
          Hi Guys, needed advise badly. My mum's rolex went servicing by an un-authorised dealer just because she wants to save some money. And what happen is that later on she found out that some of her parts has been replaced and now it has no value liao.. The culprit has denied any allegation on him.
          Is there anyway for her to do a replacement of the fake parts back to a genuine part??
          And any highly recommended watch to do this kind of service??

Your advise is much appreciated.. Thanks..
          Let's go step by step yeah...and consolidate the questions

1) Who did you send for servicing?

2) Who claimed that parts we replaced? Rolex centre or another preowned shop dealer?

3) Who told you that it has no value already? Did he/she quote you any price after that?
          (actually I could help you dispose of it for $10 since there's no value )

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

went to pawnshop and they said that the dial is not the original than later on discover that indeed the dial looks diff from the past. My mom went to our house downstairs clock shop to do the servicing. And its after a while than she discover thats the watch
            has been tempered with. ask the shop owner and he has denied doing so.

So now my question is how to restore the watch back to the original state.
            Is it possible to change the parts which are not original back to the original.
            And which is the best person to find to do such service???

Kindly enlighten me thanks..

Comment

u went to a pawnshop to verify?

i would suggest you seek a second opinion on the watch by bringing to reputable service technician such as top hour or RSC to verify if indeed that the parts and dial have been tempered with.

i would suggest you head to RSC to change any non original parts if they willing to
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

went to pawnshop and they said that the dial is not the original than later on discover that indeed the dial looks diff from the past. My mom went to our house downstairs clock shop to do the servicing. And its after a while than she discover thats the watch
                has been tempered with. ask the shop owner and he has denied doing so.

So now my question is how to restore the watch back to the original state.
                Is it possible to change the parts which are not original back to the original.
                And which is the best person to find to do such service???

Kindly enlighten me thanks..
                Do you still have pictures of the watch before sending for servicing? And can you take pictures of the watch in the current state now.

So m I right to say that only the watch dial is supposedly changed?

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

i would suggest you seek a second opinion on the watch by bringing to reputable service technician such as top hour or RSC to verify if indeed that the parts and dial have been tempered with.

i would suggest you head to RSC to change any non original parts if they willing to
                  For the dial 100% diff from the past. Thats why I think no need to verify weather real or not. Cause now my question is how many parts has been changed.. And if so, what remedy can i do at this moment..

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

Has anyone has the same problem?? But to my knowledge rsc wont accept your watch when there is modification done on it right??

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Do you still have pictures of the watch before sending for servicing? And can you take pictures of the watch in the current state now.

So m I right to say that only the watch dial is supposedly changed?
                      no pics b4 n after thats why no proof to say that the watch servicer has tempered with e watch. moreover its been quite a while that she discover this from a third party. from what she notice is that the dial previously is much darker gold but now the colour seems richer. For the movement we still cant determine any parts has been change. dont know how to see..

My question is there any reliable watch shop who can do a remedy for our this problem??
                      And if there is kindly let me know the person n add of the shop..
                      Many thanks..

Comment

For the dial 100% diff from the past. Thats why I think no need to verify weather real or not. Cause now my question is how many parts has been changed.. And if so, what remedy can i do at this moment..
                        can we have a look at the picture of the watch? in current state.

Comment

no pics b4 n after thats why no proof to say that the watch servicer has tempered with e watch. moreover its been quite a while that she discover this from a third party. from what she notice is that the dial previously is much darker gold but now the colour seems richer. For the movement we still cant determine any parts has been change. dont know how to see..

My question is there any reliable watch shop who can do a remedy for our this problem??
                          And if there is kindly let me know the person n add of the shop..
                          Many thanks..
                          Drop me a msg @ 9697 9898 I see if I can help you take a look at it. If convinient and explain to you slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Drop me a msg @ 9697 9898 I see if I can help you take a look at it. If convinient and explain to you slowly.
                            alright will do i will whats app u later on of the pics..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X